Chapter 18

"Are you going to let go of me or not?" Devilin asks with a chuckle as his mate was still wrapped up around his body.

"I like this" she pouts nuzzling her face in his chest before she bites on his Adams apple.

"Stalker" he warns as he pinches her side and she giggles.

"Oh, I like this, I want to stay like this forever and ever and ever" she confesses as she grins staring at his face.

"Naughty girl" he grins flicking her nose as he hugs her to his chest.

"Devilin"

"Hmm"

"Let's go to bed," she whispers shyly and he grins before picking her up and walking towards the room.

Devilin lets her down in the front of the door before opening the door for her while she cannot wipe the grin off her face.

"Good night" Devilin whispers kissing on her cheek before going to turn around.

"Wait where are you going? Why is the bed single?" she asks in confusion.

"Uh, is the room not to your liking? You can check other rooms if you want to" he offers rubbing the back of his head.

"No, it's fine but don't you think the bed is too small for what we are about to do?" she asks batting her eyelashes.

"I don't think so, I mean is there something specific you do before bed?" he asks in return.

"Then again its okay I am sure we can be able to pull some positions in there" she shrugs her shoulder before walking his way and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ah what are you doing?"

"Taking off your clothes, we have to sleep together after all," she giggles

"But I don't sleep here, my..."

"Wait, please don't tell me you have Edward phobia and that you do not sleep at all," she asks in horror.

"I do need sleep but who is Edward?" he asks not knowing why she was asking all of this.

"Edward as in Edward Cullen of Twilight" she informs looking around the room not satisfied with the settings.

"Who is he?" he asks once again and Raine stops before turning his way wide-eyed.

"You do not know who Edward Cullen is?" she asks in disbelief and when he shakes his head, no she gasps.

"He is like the godfather to vampires the one who causes teenage hormones to go crazy, he is the sole reason why girls are crazy for vampires and mates stuff...

What era are you from? Now you will tell me you don't know who Iron man is?" she chuckles at the thought.

"A man who makes iron stuff?" he replies with a question unsure.

"Fuck you, oh my God! Please tell me you are kidding me, Iron man you do not know who he is. He is a genius, a God for nerds like us, do you even know the amount of iron suits he has and he created Jarvis for god sake!

Who would not like Jarvis? A computer program, who knows what you feel, who knows what to tell you at the right time" she shouts, as she cannot believe how much of an idiot her mate is.

"Well I know Batman," he offers.

"Get out of my room" she points at the door.

"Uh okay, well I have been time traveling a lot so it's not my fault if I don't know them"

"Go Google them then" she throws her hands around in the air.

"Okay, well I will leave you to rest if you need anything I am a few doors away" he informs as he frowns and moves to walk away.