Chapter 36

"Stop it " Raine giggles as she tries to apply the salve on Devilin's cheeks but he keeps rubbing it all over her face.

"Devil, I said stop it, you are wasting the salve" she once again giggles as he nuzzles her neck before nipping on the mark he gave her.

"I don't need it," he growls as he playfully keeps biting and nipping her neck.

"Hmm...I wonder, who the man was, who actually collapsed as soon as his head hit the pillow"

"I wonder as well," he moans as her hand plays with his hair.

"Devil, please let me put it around your face, your cheeks are swollen" she sighs trying to coax him.

"Why...don't you like me this way? Is it not more manly?" he asks as he runs his hand on her naked legs before he pulls her closer to him.

"Shut up and let me do it" she frowns as she wraps her legs around his naked torso.

"Only if you kiss my bruises," he grins cheekily.

"You are so spoiled and I did kiss it as soon as you woke up"

"Well I want it again"

"Greedy"

"Vixen"

"Ho...how am I a vixen now?"

"Seeing how you are all wrapped around me and in my shirt with nothing underneath, well" he raises a brow checking her out.

"Pervert" she swats on his chest with a giggle.

"Come on, kiss me" he orders pulling her even closer to him.

"Okay, okay" she rolls her eyes as she holds his cheeks being careful of his wounds.

She kisses all over his face twice as he was not satisfied with the first one before finally he lets her apply the salve on his face.

"Are you going to be naked all day long?" she asks seeing how he does not put his shirt on even if his wounds at the back are healed.

"I don't feel like wearing one" he replies as he puts her down from the counter before they walk out of the bathroom.

*******

Raine bites on her lower lip as she checks her mate while he walks around the room, she giggles as not so good thoughts enters her mind regarding her mate who stops what he was doing before turning her way with a raised brow.

"What?" he asks hearing her giggle, staring her way but she just shakes her head no.

"You are seducing me or something?" Raine's words stop him.

"What?"

"There is just something different about you from the last time we met"

"Is it now?"

"Yes, I just cannot point it out but you seem more masculine now, with no shirt and all of these bruises over your body and there is just some sexiness about the way you are around me" she speaks aloud with a frown making him smirk.

"May be I am seducing you" he smiles showing his fangs making her blink few times at what she saw.

"Uh, Devil?" she asks as she touches his forehead to see if he was fine.

"Yeah"

Raine touches his fangs making him stiffen, as he did not knew it was even out.

"Sorry" he pulls away.