One

Linkin Park- Don't Stay

Marty:

It kills me to be standing in front of the scene before me. This is how Amy and Nathan found me. Another kid had been killed. He had been torn to shreds. A new message was spread over the wall of the villa I had set up for the rogues who remained unaligned. ROGUE FUCKER. These have been happening since I released Dylan. Since he became the alpha of Lunar Cove. 

There had been a few alphas that had disagreed with me. They don't understand what it is we all stood for as the Alpha Alliance. If this continues, soon we'll all be at each other's throats again. Waging unnecessary wars against one another. I had worked so hard to build the alliance. My hard work is being challenged by simple-minded idiots. There is no way I'm only getting four years of peace after everything that's happened.

"Rogue fucker?" Amy came over to me wrapping her arms around me. I hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks. The launch of my new formal attire line had required my attention in London. "Hell of a welcome home banner," 

"Did one of you do a rogue while I was away on business?" I asked. They both growled at me. "Can you guys get someone to clean this up?"

"Did you go through these guts to get the wallet?" Nathan asked when he saw what I was holding.

"Yeah, I also got a few other things from his jacket," I said pointing at the parts that have denim on them from the rogue's jacket.

"Sometimes you make me sick," Nathan shook his head making a disgusted face. 

"Hey look he had a gold ring," Amy smiled picking up a finger.

"No! You two are sick. I'm going home," he shouted and began to walk away.

"You have to stay here with, Amy, dumb ass. I have a few calls to make," I said pushing him back towards the body. He almost fell over and began to dry heave.

"You are such a girl sometimes, babe," Amy teased rubbing circles on his back. 

I was greeted just the way I love to be greeted. As soon as I stepped into the packhouse hugs rained in from everywhere. The happiness that bubbled up inside of me was enough to push me forward with all my strength. Since Dylan completed his mating to Minerva the emptiness washed away and my wolf regained her strength and then some. She's just really lonely knowing we wouldn't get what everyone else has. We both feel it.

"Hey, alpha," I looked up to see Cameron walking out of his room. "Thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow?"

"Hey, Cam. Yeah, I hired the CEO we talked about. How's it going here? I heard the big news," his face flushed as Mrs. Montgomery came out from his room. I burst out laughing. After all the crap he gave Nate and Amy.

"Alpha," she greeted me with a hug. 

"Shut up, Marty. I'm still your elder," he said when we excused ourselves to my study.

"So I can laugh, make fun and tickle you all I want because I am the alpha," he growled when I lifted my hands and curled my fingers in his direction. I've never actually done it. It's always an empty threat. Amy, on the other hand, has had her way a few times. "We have work to do here. There's been another incident. I have to call Dylan and that new alpha," 

"Why Dylan?" he asked. I pulled out the pictures that I found in the wallet. "Oh, shit. You don't think this is the guy he's been looking for?"

"I hope not. I really hope this guy just robbed him or something," I sighed. "The face is still intact the body was ripped apart. Can you have Sally stitch him back into one piece as neatly as she can? Just in case it is him? I don't want either of them to see their baby brother like that,"