Six

Twenty One Pilots- My Blood

Marty:

"You guys these are Steele's boys. His beta Edwin, best tracker Stephan, and best fighter Luis," I introduced his guys to my guys. "This is my beta Nathan, his mate Amy, my beta elder Cameron, and this is Annie. My assistant,"

"Are you and Amy twins?" Edwin asked raising his hand.

"No, we're cousins," I said laying down the blueprints for Reese's lands. 

"Crazy, I feel like I'm looking at you as a blonde," Stephan said and we all laughed.

"Yeah, we get that a lot," Amy said. 

"We are waiting on Sally she's coming with us to see what they're doing to the bodies. You know if there is any," I said. "Alright, this is how this is going to go. Since Steele demanded you guys to come with me Edwin and Steve you are coming with me. Luis, you are going with Nate and Sally. I need you three to look for this boy," 

"What's so special about this boy?" Edwin asked.

"I promised his family to bring him home. So if he is dead bring him with you,"

"I am good with dead people so I can put him away before you carry him out," Sally said walking in she had Edwin's undivided attention.

"I get sick with bodies," Nate said making a face.

"I don't," Edwin said. "We can swap,"

"Are you guys cool with that?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Alright, partner. You're on my team again," 

"So what are we doing?" he asked.

"The same thing, I'm really hoping to find this boy alive along with Robbie. Which brings us to our second objective. Sally, I need you to look for an older version of this boy. If you don't find these bodies I want you to look around to see if you can find that USB that was taken out of Kyle,"

"Yes," she agreed.

"Who's Kyle?" Luis asked. 

"Kid, they used for Marty's love note," Amy said. 

"I'm really good with computers. I can see if there have been any USB linked to the computers inside and pull up the files that are linked to it," Edwin said.

"Nice, I'm liking the swap more and more. Search and rescue for us. Intel from you guys. Ready?" they all nodded. "Good now who is driving?"

"I'll drive," Cam answered.

"Cool," 

The drive to Icy Moon is a long one. We ended up getting there a little early though. Cam had the radio on playing Katy Perry and everyone else was singing. He turned the music off along with all the lights as we pulled up on the road right behind where we're going to break in. We all pulled our masks over our heads as he hid the car between the trees.

"Alright, we have twenty-five minutes to get back to here. Set your watches. Sally, I'll let you know when to start it," 

"Yes alpha,"

As we made our way through the trees my heart began to beat faster and faster. I want to find at least one of these boys alive. My goal is to get them both out of here. The crescent moon gave us a better hiding advantage.

Alright, Sally go. I sent through our pack link.

On it, alpha. she replied as we jumped over the fence.

Nate stayed right behind me as we crawled our way towards the building. I had never broken into anywhere before. I had picked the lock to my bedroom and Nate's when we left our keys inside. It was a trick I had learned from Cam.