Chapter 11 - Hands To Myself

Chapter 11

Selena Gomez ~ Hands To Myself

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

•Ethan's POV•

The bell rang for recess.

I got out of my seat and made my way to the cafeteria. I was walking through the crowded halls, past countless lockers, and smelly teens, when I walked by the boy's bathroom. I was pulled aside, a hand latching onto my sleeve and pulling me through the doorway and into the boy's bathroom.

I yelped. "What the fu-" I'm cut off as a pair of lips press against mine hungrily. I moan immediately into their mouth. They pull back, and I stare into Jake's deep brown eyes.

I go to protest again but Jake presses a finger to my lips. "Shhh." He says, looking around before pulling me into an empty stall and locking it.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-shout.

"Making out with you," he says with a grin.

And with that his lips clash on mine, hungrily and fiercely. I respond back, after my moment of confused hesitation, just as fiercely. I've been wanting this since we left each other's presence's last night. I needed this.

Our kiss grows hotter and steamier in seconds, our lips devouring the other's. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and our hands were roaming and grabbing places never been touched before. Immediately I could feel the undeniable bulge pressing just above mine, into my pelvis and rubbing against the top of my own bulge.

I pulled back, staring into Jake's lust-clouded brown eyes. "Why?" I ask. It comes out as a husky strangle.

Jake's eyes seem to darken. "I haven't gotten you out of my mind from last night," he admits. "And I haven't had the time to relieve myself since." With this he suddenly thrusts his hips forward and up, his denim-clad bulge pulling my shirt up, revealing a dark, thin happy trail leading down and disappearing below my waistline.

Jake groans. "God," he said, his voice a husky moan. Jesus, I hope no one hears us. "If we weren't at school I'd take you right now." This freaks me out - just a little - but it turns me on even more.

The thought of having sex with Jake in a public place and having the risk of being caught makes it so much hotter than normal sex in a bedroom. Frisky and risky.

I can't help but let out a strangled moan as Jake rubs his large bulge against me again, this time down, stirring my erection secured in my suffocating jeans. Suffocating. I had the sudden need to rip the jeans off now, to pull my briefs down and let Jake have his wicked way with me.

But could I? Would Jake even . . ?

Jake's actions immediately answered my unspoken question. He would. His mouth went straight for my neck while his hands reached for my belt. I moaned, throwing my head back as Jake sucked on my neck, his tongue leaving behind fiery hot trails and his teeth no doubt purple marks that would appear later. I couldn't keep my hands to myself; I grabbed his tight ass first, causing Jake to buck forward, causing his now throbbing penis to rub against my now throbbing penis. Then they roamed on their own accord, up his shirt and back, along his arms and shoulders, through his hair and down his toned chest. But they ended in one place.

I wanted to drop Jake's jeans just like he had just done to me, exposing my black briefs and barely containable bulge. He dropped to his knees immediately, his hands palming my erection through the thin fabric. I moaned, staring down at him and biting my lip the way he had the previous night.

Then Jake yanked down my briefs, my erection literally springing out and flicking back against my stomach and wobbling about for a bit. Jake's eyes darken even more. Then . . . then Jake grabs me, jerking back and forth a few times before moving his mouth closer.

I moan when Jake's hot lips lightly kiss the tip of my throbbing penis, before wrapping right around, slowly going down, lubricating it on the way. He goes all the way to the base without gagging, then he pulls back, faster than what he went down, his tongue following slowly behind. A moan escapes my mouth as I throw my head back, my hands clasping for Jake's tousled hair, grabbing fistfuls and pulling at it.

Jake moans on me, the vibration running deep through my body. I'm close. I'm so close. But I can't come yet. Not so quickly. That's too embarrassing. But I doubt I'll be able to help it with the way Jake is constantly running his tongue up and down the underside of my erection.

Jake looked up at me, his eyes connecting with mine. They were hooded, clouded with lust. I couldn't help but push his head further down on me, making him gag slightly, and making me moan, loudly. Quickly, the sounds of a blowjob filled the men's bathroom. The sucking sounds coming from Jake's mouth, the moans from mine, the sound of Jake grunting every time I pulled his hair, the gags when I pushed him down on me, the slurping of a blowjob.

And I didn't care. I didn't care if anyone heard.

Jake's hands began to roam around the lower half of my body; up and down the front and back of my thighs, around my ass and up the back of my shirt, back down and then he grabbed my ass. My moans came more frequent, faster and short-breathed. I started to buck my hips in sync with Jake's bobs.

"J-Jake . . I'm gonna . . cum," I choked out through moans. Jake kept thrusting his mouth over me a few more times before he pulled back, my penis slipping out of his hot, wet mouth. He took me in his hand, and began jerking fast. Really fast.

His other hand was playing with my ass, clenching and unclenching one cheek, then the other. Then he'd run his middle finger slightly over my hole. My body started to buck with Jake's thrusts of the hand. I barely had time to moan, instead fast gasps for breath were escaping my mouth.

I threw my head back as I came, my head hitting hard on the wooden wall, but I didn't care. I moaned, loud enough that it echoed throughout the bathroom, and no doubt audible from the hallway.

Jake's hand left my exhausted penis, and the sound of swallowing followed shortly after. Jake got off his knees, looking me in the eyes. I could feel his penis pressing against mine. He must've taken it out during the . . . umm . . . you know.

"You're turn," Jake said, devilish, his eyes filled with lust.

----------

Feedback on this scene would be REALLY helpful. I wanna know if like this scene was good or not. Don't be awkward.

I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading and voting! I love your comments, too! Xx