Chapter 18 - Hotel Shenanigans

Chapter 18

Hotel Shenanigans 

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

•Ethan's POV•

The trip back to the hotel was agonizingly long – or at least it felt that way. Jake was slightly speeding, and you could tell he was just as eager to get back to the hotel as I was.

We didn't bother dressing completely; we just chucked our shirts in the back seat and dusted enough sand off to be able to pull our jeans on. But there was still sand everywhere, and it was the most annoying thing ever. That, and the constant hard-on that I've had since Jake pressed me against the car and made out with me.

I couldn't remove the image of Jake's damp, sandy body from my mind. The white underwear he wore barely hid anything after the clothing was wet, and although it wasn't anything I haven't seen before, I couldn't get over how perfect his body was.

We finally pulled up at the hotel and we wasted no time getting out of the car and making our way inside. The receptionist gave us possibly the weirdest look; two teenage boys walking through a hotel lobby in damp jeans, with no shoes or shirts, sand everywhere, and likely a visible bulge from the both of us.

But Jake smiled at her and said hello like nothing was out of the ordinary. I mean, it's a hotel lobby, she would've had to of seen worse, right?

The elevator ride up the few floors couldn't have honestly gone any slower, and the sexual frustration between Jake and I, side-by-side with no contact, was only growing stronger and stronger by the moment.

The elevator stopped four floors before ours, and an older woman walked in, dressed casual-enough. She definitely stared at the both of us too long for it to be appropriate. She stopped and turned in front of us, facing the door.

Jake gave me a look, and I could tell, if the woman wasn't in the elevator with us, he would've mounted me against the wall and had his way with me. But his look only promised much more than that for later, once we got back to our room.

Jake surveyed my body like I was a piece of finely-cooked meat served on a silver platter for him, and it only turned me on more. But then he chuckled before quickly covering his mouth to stifle the laugh.

My eyes widened. Only then, after looking down at myself, did I realise I hadn't even done my jeans up. The belt was loosely hanging on, while the button and zipper was completely undone, and there was my boner, poking out evidently in my black underwear.

I don't think my face has ever been this red before.

The elevator beeps and the doors open. Jake and I walk around the older lady, sensibly making our way down the corridor. I don't bother fixing my jeans up, cause I know Jake will only be ripping them off my body within a matter of seconds.

I was right. The moment Jake unlocked our hotel door and we made our way inside, I didn't make it a step away from him before he had the door closed and was pressing me against it as hard as he was pressing his lips against mine.

I swear it'd be a miracle if my lips aren't bruised by morning.

I broke the kiss, taking a deep breath. "So, are you gonna leave me hanging all night and give me blue balls, or are you gonna do something about it?" I say teasingly, but also dead-serious because I can't take this sexual build-up any longer.

Jake presses his body against me even stronger, grinding up slowly, causing a moan to slip from my lips. "Oh," he says huskily. "I'll definitely do something about it."

I grin at this. "Good, then meet me in the shower," I say, shoving him off me slightly and walking to the bathroom. It only took me a second to push the jeans off my legs, along with my underwear. I was under the warm water within seconds, with Jake only moments behind.

I watched him as he entered the bathroom, sliding the door shut behind him and locking it. He gave my body the same look that he did while we were in the elevator, and again, it only turned me on even more.

Jake didn't take his eyes off me as he unzipped his jeans, sliding them down his legs, shortly followed by his white Calvins. I didn't bother pretending to look away – as if I could anyway. My eyes were glued to him as his underwear slid down his thighs, and his erection bounced out.

He walked around the glass panel that was the shower wall and immediately pressed his lips against mine fiercely. Our bodies made contact with each other, Jake pressing in even further, closing any gap of air between us. His skin was warm and smooth, despite the sand that was currently being washed off our bodies by the hot water running down the both of us, quickly turning the room into a sauna.

Jake grinded against me at the same time as he captured my lower lip between his teeth, causing a moan to shudder out of me. He grinned – the action letting my lip go – satisfactory with the noise he had caused me to make.

Slowly, Jake moved me back to the solid tiled-wall, an arm pressed gently to my throat. He pressed me against the cold wall, every inch of our body making contact with the other's. I didn't break eye connection with him while I lifted my body up, wrapping my legs gently but fiercely above his waist.

I moaned when my erection rubbed against Jake's toned abdomen, up down, up down, a few times, until we got comfortable. I moaned again when Jake's cock pressed against my exposed hole. It was then that I knew I was ready.