chapter 31- conscious

a/n sorry this chapter isn't going to be too long

*back to harry's p.o.v*

 I am not dead i am sure of that, or am i dead? i have awoken in a place that i dont know its not that nice its just plain white and i am dressed in white. white for purity so am i dead or not?? is this heaven or am i just dreaming. 

Then i see Louis coming towards me but it can't be Louis because i am pretty sure i am dead and he looks angelic he is smiling at me and walking towards me. 

'You are such a fighter hazza,' Louis says in such an angelic voice that i knew i must be deaming or in my head.

i remained silent as this figmant of Louis came and sat next to me. 

'Why aren't you waking up Harry? you have the power to so why aren't you?'

'theres a reason i commit suicide,' 

'Come on harry you aren;t ready to go yet just wake up and see how many people love you,' 

'Noone gives a damn about me!' i shouted back 

'Ofcourse they do, Louis truly loves you believe me when i say he;s holding your hand right now crying and praying that you will wake up soon so you guys can fall in love all over again,'

'We could only be together in my next life,' 

'well consider you awakening as a new life harry the whole world is around you, people love you and they want you to survive,' 

'What is my life without jasmine?' I trembled 

'Oh come on you know Louis will find a way to get her back hes very clever as you know,' 

'Who are you? if you are referring to louis as idf he is a different person..' 

'I am your concious harry....and your concious is telling you to wake up darling the world is only going to get better for you at this point trust me,'

'You don't look like a concious,' 

'I have been molded into your ideal person, to you the ideal person is Louis,' 

'Really?' 

'Yes so wake up Harry please i promise you will like it!' my concious said to me with pleading eyes

'Why should i?'

'What if i told you Louis was sitting next to you right now crying and kissing your hand,' 

'i dont believe you,' i stated

'why not?' my concious purred

'Its his wedding he'd be at his wedding now,''

'No he came running for you as soon as he found out,' 

I was shocked and confused 

'Are you sure?' i said

'Yes, he doesn't love eleanor anymore he never loved  her he loves you,' My concious said 

'think about it,' my concious continued 'You and Louis are meant to be together you know deep in you heart that no matter what ever happened a part of you will always love Louis and that is the same of him when he looked at eleanor before the wedding he saw you staring back at him,' 

'Its fate harry you and louis are soul mates, you and louis went to the same concert that is chance, you and louis met in the loo in the xfactor that is conicendence you two were put in a band? that's fate,' 

'I am scared to wake up i am scared to go back,' i whimpered

'dont be scared harry i will always be here to guide you, harrry wake up for your daughter's sake and wake up for louis' sake you and him should be in love and be together in this life its what you deserve,' 

I sighed 'its so peaceful here, where are we?'

'We are in the back of your mind Harry its nice here, nice and pure because as your daughter said you have a pure heart and soul,' 

'There is not much at the back of my mind,' 

'is because you are clear of thought normally back it here full of love poems and song lyrics and thoughts of louis,' 

i giggled

'What is happening right now around me?'

'Louis is sitting beside you he is begging the doctors to try something one more time,...Harry you are about to not have a choice about whether to live or not you may slip into death, harry you need to wake up!' 

i remained silent.... 

'come on harry! please this world is yours just give it one more chance!' 

i fiddled my thumbs.

'Wake  up wake up harry please,' 

My conscious was begging me, it pulled the same face Louis did when  he was upset and it broke my heart. 

'I can hear what Louis is saying!' 

'w-what is he saying?' i quivered

'hes whispering in your ear harry! he is saying theres a part of me that will always be in love with you,' 

'is he saying anything else?' i said desperatly

'yes he is saying why is harry angry with himself? i  love him everyone loves him everyone is proud of his beautiful soul,' 

'Harry you can do this! you can wake up believe in yourself! your daughter loves you your daughter needs you louis needs you,' my concious urged on

'Come on harry you can do this open your eyes and wake up! wake up!' 

'your heart is failing harry wake up please wake up!' 

'you can do this harry, i know you can i believe in you harry you can do this...Louis will be there when sadness is in the sea he will teach you how to swim he loves you he loves you more than you will ever know harry you can do this come on harry i believe in you, you are the bravest fighter i have ever known and you can wake up!' 

'i can,' i said

'Yes you can harry! yes you can!' 

'i can do this!' 

'yes harry! nothing is stopping you you can be whatever you want and be happy!' 

'i can! i chanted

'come on harry just open your eyes and wake up i promise you, you will like it!' 

'okay,' i said and closed my eyes ready to return down to earth. 

a/n hi yes hope you like it! i wont be able to update as regulaly as i have so much school work :( but i am tryingggg please vote/comment xx