I Came Off The Stove

Name- Ashen
Age- 12
Genderfluid, Pansexual

I wasn't very shy at first with my sexuality. I literally walked through the halls yelling, "IM A PAN!" Of course, nobody thought anything of it though.  Although, the first person I actually came out to was my irl friends, embershadow646  & shelbygraccefa. Ember was pansexual too, and Shelby was supportive, so it worked out.   Then, my mom. I told her while we were waiting for a suicide counselor to arrive. She said she supported me, and at the time I doubted it, until I started talking to her about cute girls and such and she just continued support.  Then I made the mistake of coming out to a certain friend we'll call... Emoji (yes, emoji). She told everyone I was a lesbian who hates men for reasons beyond my knowledge. Many guys began avoiding me, people talk behind my back, and even some teachers glare at me. It doesn't help that some people even hate me for my Fandoms! To this day; rumors are still spreading like wildfire.  Finally, the amazing day my school created the Gay Straight + Alliance. When I first entered, I was nervous and quiet. Then, I made a simple joke.  "I didn't come out of the closet, I fell off the stove!"  Everyone laughed. Everyone knew I was pansexual there.  And everyone loved it.  I began going there every day I could, and even made a best friend who is in my Fandoms, is genderfluid, and is pansexual.  The only problem is that I haven't come out to my family being genderdfluid...