Chapter 5 : The Fight

|Edited|

Listen to Beautiful now for this chapter by Zedd.

Daria's POV

I woke up feeling giddy, which was weird, I don't quite remember drinking.

I glanced up and realized I wasn't even in my room. I tried to push myself up but miserably failed, I was slightly stunned to see my hands tied to the wooden headboard.

My eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch black night. I initiated in struggling against the strained rope,' I may not look dangerous, but if angered I will gouge out human eyes with their fingers, which, as you can see, are very sharp and not at all desirable near the eyeballs.' I thought as I spotted Hayes leaning against the door.

He looked back at me with void and nonchalance. It made me angrier, he thinks tying a person to a headboard is nothing.

"Let me go, now." I said through gritted teeth.

"No." He casually answered.

"Untie me then."

"Why should I? So you can runaway?" He said in a bored tone.

I groaned and kept struggling. I could feel the blood on my wrists from struggling.

The thing is, I hate being tied. I have a bad memory.

He noticed my wrists so he climbed on top of me and stared down at me.

"Stop."

I looked up at his gaze and stared into his beautiful eyes.

I'm stupid.

My gaze accidently went to his lips and I just stared at them.

I'm dumb.

After couple of minutes of staring at his lips I  looked into his eyes and he was still staring at me.

He gently got off of me.

I dropped my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

"I will let you go on one condition."

My eyes snapped open as soon as his deep voice spoke.

I looked at him and he was leaning against the closet with his hands in his pockets.

"And what is the condition?" I asked curiously.

"You won't tell the police of course and if you even think of nearing the police station my men will kidnap you before you even step in." He said in a harsh cold voice that sent shivers down my spine. It made me so afraid of him. I quickly nodded.

"Deal."

"Good." He said and with that he began untying  me.

I got up and looked awkwardly.

"Jason!" Hayes called for some guy.

'Jason' entered the room and looked at me then at Hayes.

"Yes boss?"

"Drive Daria home." He said and got out.

I am in the car now with Jason driving back home.

In silence.

Complete silence.

Very very annoying silence.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

Seriously daria hi? That's all u got?!

"We're here."

I looked and saw my house. I got out after thanking him and he drove off.