Chapter 26 : Adventure

Daria's POV

Yesterday we got home and we just fell asleep.
I was sitting on the couch since I finished packing and the others are still not done.

We are going back home.

"Daria! Sweetheart help please!" I heard Mary call me.

I helped her with the suitcases and then th boys placed them in the car.

I sat in the passenger seat and Hayes on the driver's seat.

"Wait what about the others?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad are staying for another week. The boys are going in a car and the girls took the bus early in the morning. They didnt want to wake you up they said it's a church thing. Related to family and needed to leave early." He explained.

"Aha..okay.."

We drove in silence and no one spoke. Weird.

"So.. you say you love me and then ignore me?" I broke the silence and he sighed.

"And how am I ignoring you?"

"Well.."

"Listen to me,how about we try the 'shut the hell up' technique? Eh baby?" He said and winked.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Am not gonna lie, you suck." I said in mocking voice.

"Thats why you love me." He said nd smirked.

"No I hate you." I said smugly.

"No you don't."

"Okay." I said and giggled looking away.

I put on the radio and kept it but on a low volume.

"So what are we know?" I said awkwardly.

He looked at me and chuckled.

"I don't do the girlfriend thing."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Kidding kidding." He said and laughed.

He parked the car in the middle of the road and got out.

I got out as well and stared at him.

"What are you doing, crazy man?" I said and chuckled.

"Lets make a deal." He said in his cold expression and I raised my eyebrow.

"We fight right here and whoever wins gets what he wants." He said and smirked.

"Are you kidding me? Last time I checked I passed out when you punched me in the face!" I yelled.

And he shrugged.

"Aww babe don't be a pussy..loosen up."

I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground I punched him in the face multiple times then he was on top of me holding my hands above of my head and punched in my stomach. I kicked him in his 'you know where' and he loosened his grip on me groaning while holding his 'area'.

"Oh God!! Who's the pussy now..babe." I said teasingly and smirked as I got up.

He looked up at me and smirked as well.

"Now that was not nice you naughty girl."

He pinned me on the car and kicked me in the ribs but not too hard to break them but enough to cause pain.

He twisted my arms behind my back and pushed my back to his chest.

"You lose admit it."

"Dream on." I said and punched him with my elbow then kicked him in the guts but again..God hates me so I was pinned on the ground again and he was hovering on me.