Chapter 25 : You're Crazy

Listen to say you love me by Jessie ware for this chapter.

Daria's POV

I was jumping up and down in the car and singing while Hayes drove us to the Amusement park.
You see, yesterday Hayes drove us home and since we have a nurse in the mansion she cleaned up my cuts and bruises then today I almost slept all day well I woke up at 2 and after having coffee and all as promised Hayes is taking to the funfair.

I know it's kinda childish but am excited I haven't been to the amusement park since years and I really like it and all.

So I was jumping now in the front seat while singing the song playing on the radio. I raised the volume to the end as the song played.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you I drink too much and that's an issue But I'm OK
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them But I hope I never see them Again.." I sang.

I laughed at Hayes expression.

"For fuck's sake." I heard him matter under his breath and look away. But that didnt bother me actually it was fun considering that it is bothering him.

"I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke down car And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar And I, I, I, I, I can't stop No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop!!" I kept singing and swaying my hips my hands in the air since Hayes was driving his 2016 Chevrolet Corvette open car. (Up top)

"Stop singing." He demanded. Agh so bossy!!

I frowned and pouted but he smirked and sped up more.

I was laughing and enjoying the cool breeze.

"Put your seatbelt, idiot." He said and chuckled.

"Be more nice, jerk." I said and stuck out my tongue at him but put my seatbelt anyway.

He parked the car then he came to my side and opened the door.

I tangled my arm with his and dragged him to a ride.

"Oo em gi!! My life.." I said dreamily staring at the cute fluffy bear hanging.

I looked at Hayes and my face turned serious. He had his pockets in his  jeans staring at me.

My eyes became cold and I glared at him.

"I want it. Now." I said like a creepy child ordering for her toy while glaring at hayes.

He put his arms up in surrender and walked towards it.
He was about to grab it when a man appeared and yelled at him.

"Hey!! Why do you think you are doing!! You have to earn it and win!" The old man yelled at him and I smiled.

"Sorry. Am allergic to bullshit so I don't have to win anything. I have weapons." Hayes hissed at him. Showing him.

"Hayes!" I whisper yelled snickering.

The man's eyes widened and he handed it to him. Hayes smirked and walked to me.

I squealed and hugged the bear.