Chapter 19 : Ruthless

Daria's POV

I woke up from last night on the couch were we and the boys were watching a horror movie and drinking beers. And Hayes didn't come though. I must say I felt bad he didn't. Anyway...we slept at 2 am and still wasn't home he said he had something to deal with.

I didn't see him in the morning either which is now. We just finished breakfast and are sitting in the living room.

I played with my finger when suddenly the door opened and Hayes walked in with a blonde chick clinging on his arm.
Excuse me? How dare he do that after kissing me?

I glared at the blonde and did not look at him but kept staring at the bitch.

"Oh hey boss." Austin said cheerfully.
Of course they don't know and I still haven't told the girls.
Hayes sat on the couch and the bitch sat on his lap.
She ran her hands down and up his chest while he kissed and sucked on her neck.
That low son of a bitch.
"Hayes." I growled.
All heads snapped to me and Hayes slowly lookedat me confused.
I'll show you confusion asshole.
"A word please." I said while glaring at him and if looks could kill he'll already be dead six feet underground.
He st are blankly at me and walked in the kitchen hands in his pockets.
"What?" He said harshly and coldly. Wtf.
"What? You're asking me what you low son of a bitch?!" I said to him glaring.
"Watch your language with me and don't forget who you're talking to." He growled at me.

I ignored his comment and continued.
"How dare you kiss me then bang that bitch?!" I said through gritted teeth trying to yell so no one would hear.
He furrowed his eyebrows and then chuckled darkly.
"First you kissed me not the other way aroumd and That kiss was BS. It was nothing I just felt like it. Not my problem if you are easy." He said calmly and shrugged.
But me I was boiling and fuming with anger.
So I swang my hand across his face and he flew on the ground.
No I did not slap him. I fucking punched him.

I smirked at his shocked face but then he pinned me on the nearest wall harshly hitting my head as I winced in pain.

That son of a..

"Daria you are so so stupid." He said while chuckling.
"Now why don't I tell you the reality of all this huh?..okay so first off when you bumped into me in that hallway I wanted to rip off your head because I hate mornings. Second of all if you were trying to make me jealous when you were slutting and whoring with Austin then sorry but it didn't work the only reason I was mad was because we were under attack and Austin doesn't need a distraction from you or your sluts of friends. And I actually have two reasons to why I kissed you." He said and smirked while now my heart was pacing so fast that you could here it from China.

"First one is because I needed it, I mean men need their needs but it was a mistake, second reason was because I wanted to see if you would actually kiss me and you did all after clinging and slutting with Austin and that's how I proved to myself that you are a naive slut that's so lonely because her abusive father killed her bitch of a mother that could've just banged him and all would've been solved." He spat and I gasped at the last part tears falling from my eyes. This time I began hitting on his chest then with one last slap on his face I ran out of the house passing the alarmed looks of the others.

I ran down the streets crying my eyes out as it began pouring. Oh perfect it seems like rain always follows me whenever I cry.

I pulled up the hoodie on my head and hugged myself.
Wow. I am slut I guess. That's what they see. It's funny how people always see the bad in you but never notice the good.

And I actually kissed that Bayard son of a bitch. How dare he talk about my mother like that I should have beat his ass but I was too weak for it there and I would have lost.

I never meant to look like a whore I mean Hayes was my first kiss...

How does that makes me a slut?

Do I even like him?
Pfft he fucking Hates me so like him or not it won't change anything he wouldn't care either ways..
He's cold and ruthless all the rumors were right about how harsh and careless he is. Such a selfish bastard.

I was walking in the end of the park and sat on a bench hugging my legs to my chest.

I felt a tap on my leg and looked down and saw a little girl. She was adorable. I gave her a weak smile while she gave me an amazing toothy grin.

"Can I sit beside youw pwease?" She said with pleading twinkling eyes that you can't resist.
I chuckled at her and nodded making space for her to sit.

"Why are you sad?" She aid with a frown.

I sighed and the smiled at her.

"What's your name sweetie?" I said my voice cracking a bit after all that crying.

"Melaine. How about you?"

"My name's Daria. Melanie such a lovely name."

"Thank youw."

I laughed and ruffled her hair as she giggled.

"So why are youw sad?"

"Oh Melanie, life's hard you know. That's all you need to know nothing is easy. And you shouldn't let peoples talks affect you." I said smiling.

"Are you sure youw are taking your own advice?" She aid her frown deepening.

I looked at the little girl and thought about it. God this baby is right.

I laughed and nodded.

"I'll make sure I do."

_____

Hello loves.

Sorry for the boring chapter but promise the next would be better.

Please comment and drop a vote don't forget to follow me. Thank you for your support.

Love ya ❤❤

PS: hope you get addicted to my book :p ;) 😂 yeah bye