Chapter 17 : You're Fucking With The Wrong Motherfucker

Listen to my favorite song Right here by Stained-the singles.

Daria's POV

I woke up on the smell of bacon and eggs. I showered and brushed my teeth then picked an outfit.

I walked downstairs and sat on a stool as all the boys and girls took their seats as well

Everyone mumbled a 'morning' and Drew placed our plates in front of us. Then Hayes came down...shirtless..(picture on top)
I was literally drooling. Shit.
He sat beside me and mumbled a low morning to everyone then turned to me.
"Are you done drooling over me?"

I cleared my throat and continued eating while I heard him chuckling.

When we were done we decided to all go for a walk. Hayes said that his parents are visiting some friends that are close to here.

Layla was talking to Austin and Darcy was with me. While Kate was on my other side.
"I ship them." Kate blurted out.
"Who?" Darcy said uninterested.
"Austin and Layla!" Kate said in a 'duh' tone.
I chuckled and nodded.
We passed by the backyard and then out the streets.
There wasn't really anyone. Just us.
"Ice cream?" Austin asked. We nodded.
"I'll go." Hayes said and I decided that this is my chance to talk to him.
"I'll join." I said casually and but my lip. Ok I was nervous bit I can't show it so no one suspect anything.
Hayes raised his eyebrow questionably. And I just shrugged.
He was walking in front of me and I took the chance to check him out.

I walked faster to catch up with him but I still couldn't.
So I grabbed his bicep and he suddenly stopped and I bumped into his side chest (i dont know if thats a thing but I didn't know how to describe it.) He turned around and grabbed my arm. Then started walking. He is so cute.
I smiled when he catched my arm so I don't get lost.
God am so stupid.
We ordered ice cream for everyone.
I got my favorite cookies and dough flavor...and surprisingly Hayes got the same and said it's his favorite as well.
We were walking back in silence eating from our ice cream.
Then suddenly three gunshots were heard after each other. Like a sign or something. Hayes froze and looked back slowly.
I eyed him questionably.
"Hayes..is everything alright?" I said in a low voice afraid of his reaction.
He didn't answer just looked around.
He grabbed my arm and I instantly felt the butterflies. We started walking real fast..almost running.
"Lets go. Hurry up." He kept mumbling.
When we saw the others seating on a bench we walked towards them. Wait. No we ran towards them.
I rolled my eyes and snatched my arm away though I didn't want to.
"Drew, Austin.. a word please." Hayes said coldness and anger in his eyes. I almost shivered.
They got up and went to the side with him.
I turned my head not to look nosy.
But since I was on the last side of the bench and was closer to them I could hear incomplete sentences from them...

"They're back.."
"What? How?"
"I don't know I was with Daria and it was definetly there sign of gunshots.3."
"I hope they didn't see you with her..they will..."

Are they talking about me. And who's they?

"Hayes you've gotta watch out for Daria..We can't risk any of the girls..."

Risk?

Okay okay I think I shouldn't be listening to their conversation.
"Daria." His deep sexy masculine voice called my name. Agh. Its so sexy when he says it.
I turned my head innocently and smiled.
He grabbed my arms and dragged me to a dark alley.
"What are we doing here?"
"I need to tel-" he was cut off by a hoodie guy.
"Well well well, now isn't that a pleasant surprise. If it isn't the gangleader of Blood." He said and let out a dark chuckle.
I saw Hayes clench his jaw and turn around.
There was 10 to 15 men standing behind the creep.
I gulped as I saw they were all bulky and build up.
"James." Hayes growled at him.
The guy took off his hoodie and I saw he was bald and had piercings all over him and tattoos.
"Now who is that beauty?" James said smirking at me.
I looked at him with disgust and suddenly felt uncomfortable.
And as if Hayes sensed he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his chest.
Ugh. Dragons. Dragons.
I placed my hand on his chest and looked at James with horror.
"What do you want James?" He said in an irritated tone.
James chuckled and pointed at me.
"Give me the girl and I'll leave in peace." James said casually and shrugged.
"Hell no."
"Hmmm.." James began and grabbed his chin smirking.
"Does she mean anything to you? I thought she is just one of your sluts?  Or ...not?"

"You're fucking with the wrong Motherfucker,James."

_______

Hiii loves!

Am sorry I haven't updated lately but I had a lot of plans and I didn't find the chance too.
I hope you liked it though.

Love ya. ❤❤