Chapter 22 : Kidnapped

Listen to One Last Night by Vaults for this chapter. [ It's an awesome song btw *-* I cry on it though :')]

Daria's POV

Once we were back home I was pulled away by the girls to the side but I couldn't focus on what they were saying I just looked at Hayes whole was leaning against the couch staring at me with furrowed eyebrows..like he was thinking deeply and slightly confused.

He looked away and now I could hear the girls.
"Hello?Daria..you there?" Layla said laughing.

"Yeah.." I said with a broken voice and when they sensed it they pulled upstairs.
Once we entered the bedroom I jumped on the bed and hugged the pillow.
Darcy locked the door and they all sat at my side.

"What happened, D?" Layla asked softly almost a whisper.

I sighed and sta up still hugging myself.

"He asked me to stay away, layla." I said shooking my head and feeling my chest tightening.

"What?"

I  looked up and remembered they didn't know anything. I sighed and knew they know that I haven't told them a lot.

"We kissed.. then fought..then..kissed again." I said and groaned.

"He's...he's just so bossy and keeps ordering me around!! Then he pushes me away after he kisses me!! Who the fuck does that?!" I said with frustration hitting myself with the pillow.

Suddenly there was silence. When I look up I see the girls with hearts in there eyes sparkling and I raise an eyebrow and then before you know they are on the bed jumping and squealing like fangirls. Wtf

"You kissed!!"
"You had your first kiss!!"
"Twice!!"
"Holy shit!!!"
"How was it? Is there tongue?!"

"SHUT UP!! JEEZ!!" I said yelling so they shut up.

"Wait..what do you mean he pushed you away?" Darcy asked.

I sighed and told them all that happened from James to the woods.

And now.

"Oh sweetie come here.." layla said hugging me.

"Do you like him?" Kate asked patting my back.

"No. I am fucking attracted to him if that even makes sense. Plus I don't wanna get my heart broken again." I said remembering....that memory will haunt me to the end.

They sighed and looked at each other then at me.

"Ice cream?" Darcy said clapping her hands together.

"Bitch, please. Hell with Ice cream...Pillow Fight!!!" Kate said and hit Darcy with the pillow.

"You didn't." Darcy said lunging at Kate with the pillow and suffocating her. I laughed at their childness but stopped when I fell off the bed with a pillow on my face.
I glared at layla then threw two pillows at her and she fell back squealing. I laughed and they all joined in and we continued our pillow fight with feathers all around.

Laughing all night.
I was so in mood.

I smiled devilishly at them and they smirked. I got my backpack and pulled out Hayes's white shirt.
They squealed and laughed with shocked expressions.

'That's so badass. I love ya Bitch." Kate said laughing and playfully hit my shoulder.

"Go wear it!!" Layla squealed and pushed me in the toilet.

"I'll go get wine bottles!" I heard Darcy say.

"Get ice cream as well." Layla called after her.
I looked at myself as the baggy white shirt came mid-thigh. I fixed the sleeves to my elbows and pulled my hair in a messy bun.

I got out and smiled widely at the girls.

"Hot." Kate said winking.

"Smoken' af!!" Layla said jumping up and down.

Kate patted the spot beside her and I jumped in.

After couple of minutes of talking Darcy came back with 4 wine bottles that looked pretty classy and with 4 bowls of ice cream.

We all grabbed one. I grabbed the cheesecake flavor and a wine bottle.

After an hour we were all done with our wine bottles and half of the ice cream bowl.

I was laughing my ass off for nothing but because I was getting slightly drunk. I am lightheaded....

"I'll be right back. I need a cup of water." I said and walking downstairs.
I wasn't really up for water but I needed fresh air.

I got outside and Down the porch as I walked a bit forward from the porch I suddenly felt a hand cover my mouth that muffled my screams and something metal on my hands. Handcuffs. As I was handcuffed. A black car stopped and I was pushed inside.
I looked and saw men in black as the guy beside me put a cloth in my mouth before I could scream and I blacked out.

.
.
.

Kate's POV

We were laughing and eating more from our ice cream as it's been almost half an hour Daria went for water..wtf

"We should go check her out." I said and furrowed my eyebrows standing up as the girls nodded and followed.

We went down and didn't see her there. After an hour of searching all the house outside and the backyard we got worried so we decided to wake the boys up.

All the guys were down looking sleepy.
We haven't told them yet as they all just stared at us eyes have closed standing in the living room with crossed arms.

"It's about Daria." Layla said hesitantly.
They raised an eyebrow as we told them what happened and they began to panick.

Suddenly Hayes's phone began to ring. He picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"You have 1 week to bring me 50 million dollars or else your Bitch is dead." A voice growled from the phone.

Hayes clenched his fists and his eyes darkened.

"James. You're dead."

"Bye Hayes. Remember..1 week. Tick tock, tick tock." And with that the James guy hang up...wait James? The one Daria told us about.

"What do we do, boss." Drew asked Hayes seriously.

"We plan of course."

_____

Sorry for the short chapter loves but promise the next would be longer and more interesting.

Hope you liked it.. please drop a vote and comment thank u..

Love ya ❤❤