Chapter 8 : He Smells Good

Plz comment and vote. ♡♡
____________________________________

Daria's POV

I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, blinked
again. I yawned, managed to fully open both eyes.

Where was I?

I looked around and then..oh right. Hayes's house.

I felt warmth under my body, I lifted my head and fuck.

There he is. Sleeping peacefully, I could feel his hot breath on my neck as I was laying on top of him.

My hands were resting on his chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I stared at his face and tried not to drool. It's definitely heaven waking up on this.

I traced my finger on his defined jawline to his lips as I parted them. They looked so kissable.

I run my hands through his morning messy hair. A smile appeared on my face as I kept staring at the God in front of me.

I couldn't help but tug on his hair and bury my face in the crook of his neck. He smells so good.

I mean I could use the chance were he is asleep and wouldn't tease me.

"Enjoying your time?" His deep voice blurted out.

My eyes directly opened and I looked at his charming grey eyes. Red creeped into my cheeks and face was burning from embarrassment.

He was smirking.

"Morning." I said shyly.

"Morning. Were you enjoying the view?" He said in his husky tempting voice smirking down at me.

"Whatever are you talking about?" I played dumb.

"So you weren't staring at me and touching my face?"

"Shut up." I mumbled and jumped out of his arms.

I walked into the shower but not before hearing Hayes chuckling.

I walked out, the towel wrapped around my body and into the bedroom.

Right when i walked in I saw Hayes laying against the bed his arms behind his head.

"Why are u still here?"

"Because it's my room."

"Well get out I want to get dressed."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He said and put that signature smirk. Ugh.

"Don't care. Get out."

I turned my back and opened his closet.

I picked some boxers and a plain grey t-shirt that reached mid-thigh.

I grabbed the same bra. Ew. I should get new cloth.

I turned around to find Hayes with a pillow on his face covering his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Not looking while you get dressed." He said in 'duh' tone.

I hesitated but anyway took the towel away keeping my eyes on Hayes not to look.

I was in my bra and boxers by now and HE REMOVED THE PILLOW!!

"HAYES!" I yelled and turned around.

In a flash he was he got up, I felt him wrap his warm hands around my waist and his lips touching my neck.

"I told you its nothing I haven't seen before."