Chapter 1

{Boboiboy's POV}

Ten months pass since we defeated BoRa Ra and now we are living peacefully. But I feel like someones watching me after the fight. 'Who was that?' I keep repeating my thoughts, I feel like someone's always watching me, It always gives me the creeps. 'I need to know who is watc-' "Hey Boboiboy come on let's start our training!" Yaya interrupted my thoughts "Coming!"

"Now Me,Gopal and Ying will battle ok?"Yaya said, Ying and Gopal nod "Now Boboiboy you will battle Fang." Fang nod, I said nothing I'm thinking about who is watching me again and again. "HEY BOBOIBOY!" Gopal shouted at me interrupting my thoughts "Huh?" "Are you ok?" Yaya ask, "Yeah I'm ok just thinking." I replied "Ok, you'll battle Fang." Yaya said, I just nod.

"I'll win this Boboiboy don't hold back!" Fang said summoning his shadow tiger. "Don't worry I won't hold back and you're the one who's gonna lose." I said back summoning my lightning sword.

I attack his shadow tiger with my lightning sword but it dodge it "Shadow Claw!" The shadow tiger ran towards me, "Earth Wall" I use earth wall to defend myself but the shadow tiger disappeared and appeared on my back, it hit me but I stand up "Boboiboy Blaze!Blazing Fire Punch!" I hit the shadow tiger and it disappeared. "Heh looks like you're tiger is weak." I said taunting him "I'm not done yet! Shadow Garuda Fusion!" Fang attack me with his claws but I dodge it easily. Fang is flying above me trying to attack me but I always dodge his attacks "Let me get you down! Boboiboy Thorn! Thorn Grab!" (A/N: IDK what attack i'll choose so I created my own XD) I caught Fang and let him fell the ground, smoke is blocking my sight, suddenly Fang attack me using his shadow bear he hit me. I'm back on my normal form, I stand up and transform into Thundertsorm, "I won't lose Fang!" I said making him annoyed "I'll win this!" Fang shouted summoning his shadow eagle. I summon my Thunder Blade and I attack him from the sky and he dodge it, I keep attacking him but he keeps dodging, he was gonna attack me, I was about to dodge but I saw someone behind the bush he had gold and violet eyes, I lose focus on the battle and Fang hit me, I was thrown down and got back on my normal form. 'Who was that?' I thought.

{Yaya's POV}

When me,Ying and Gopal are fighting I saw Fang about to attack Boboiboy,
But I saw Boboiboy staring at nothing, Fang hit Boboiboy and got thrown on the ground.

"Wait!" I shouted and ran towards Boboiboy he's still staring I don't know who or what he's staring at, 'What happen to him?' I thought. "Let's bring him to his house" I said to them, they nod.

(Time skip-At Tok Aba's house)

We put Boboiboy on the sofa and he's still staring at nothing his breathing is fine but what happened to him. "Hey Fang what happened to Boboiboy?" I ask Fang "Well we were fighting and when I was about to attack him he just stared at something and didn't block, and he's Thunderstorm he can easily dodge my attack." Fang answered fast. "Who or what is he staring at?" I ask him "I don't know." Fang answered me crossing his arms. I sighted and I turn to Gopal and Ying, "Ying,Gopal can you please get Ochobot and Tok Aba." They nod and ran out of the house. I turned back to Boboiboy with a sad face.

{Ying's POV}

I ran fast until I arrived at Tok Aba's shop "Ochobot!Tok Aba!" I shouted
They both look at me "What is it Ying?" Tok Aba ask me "It's Boboiboy!" I shouted "What happened!?" Ochobot ask worried "I'll explain later, he's at the house NOW COME ON!" I ran and I saw Gopal tired at running "Go Back!" I said to Gopal "Ok please.....slow...down."

I got back at the house and said to Yaya "They're here." Tok Aba and Ochobot entered the house "Where is Boboiboy!?" Tok Aba ask worried "He's here, we don't know what happened to him he just stare but still breathing." Gopal entered the house tired and said "Hey...don't...run...that...fast." "Hey the shop is just over there and you got tired." Fang said to Gopal "Hey! it's so far ok." Gopal said back, Fang said nothing.

{Yaya's POV}

All of us are worried about Boboiboy he still didn't move after what happened to the battle. 'Boboiboy what happen?' "Ochobot can you scan Boboiboy." I said to Ochobot, he nod and scan Boboiboy and said "He's fine nothing's wrong with him." "Then why is he just staring?" Tok Aba ask, Ochobot shrugged.

{Boboiboy's POV}

I don't know where I'am, all i see was black, everything is black. 'What happened?' I thought then I remembered fighting Fang and saw a gold and violet eyes staring straight at me. 'Who was that?' I keep repeating my thoughts again and again.

I saw a light, I cover my eyes and i see those eyes again left eye violet and the right one is gold. Those eyes are just staring at me watching me. 'Is this one of Adu Du's tricks?' I thought, "Who are you?" I ask, it said nothing it's just staring at me "Uhh What are you?" again it said nothing then I saw BoRa Ra behind me all wounded and weak "BoRa Ra? We defeated you. Why are you here? Where am I?" he said nothing and then he disappeared 'That's wierd.' I thought, then I saw BoRa Ra in front of me he grab my neck and said "You though you defeated me you're wrong Boboiboy, You may have the power sphere but I'm still powerful than you could ever imagine! One day I'll strike you down and rule the entire universe and destroy planet Earth!" I was about to say something but he's gone even the eyes are gone.'What is he talking about? He's gone, we defeated him and what does he mean by he's more powerful?' So many questions flow in my head.Then I saw BoRa Ra again he's about to attack me, I summoned my lightning sword and throw it to him "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and everything went black.

{Ochobot's POV}

We keep waiting for Boboiboy to wake up (A/N: or move IDK what you call it when you just stare XD). When I scanned him I saw nothing but I think Adu Du did something to Boboiboy.I was in deep thoughs until Boboiboy screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE!" then he throw a lightning sword almost hitting Gopal. "Boboiboy!Boboiboy!" Yaya said but Boboiboy looks scared he didn't answer "Boboiboy what happened!?" I ask him he keeps panting heavily and holding his head "B-B-BoRa Ra" he said all of us look at each other shock. "Boboiboy, BoRa Ra is gone remember?" Fang said to him, Boboiboy is still panting he was about to say something but Gopal interrupted him "You had us worried,what happened and why did you say BoRa Ra!?" "Hey! Stop interrupting him he was about to say something and you interrupted him." Ying said to Gopal "Sorry I was worried." Ying was about to say something but Boboiboy said something "Those eyes, those eyes keep staring at me." "What eyes?" Yaya ask him but he shrugged it off and said "I'm gonna rest guys, I'll see you tomorrow." then he go upstairs.

"Do you think Adu Du has something to do on this?" I ask them, Yaya answered "I don't think Adu Du did that." "Yeah, I don't think he did that to Boboiboy remember he always fail his plans and get beaten up." Ying said to them "Well she has a point but we need to get to the bottom of this." Fang said to them crossing his arms "Can we please start tomorrow I'm tired." Gopal said yawning "Fine, tomorrow ok guys?" Fang said and we all nod.

{???? POV}

Don't worry I won't hurt you guys I just need to get you're attention. I'm not like my father evil,always hurting people and hunting power spheres. I just need their help so I can defeat my father. "Computer how is he?" I ask computer "He's fine boss, he's asleep." "Good tomorrow I'll get him or his friends I need all of them to help me.Scan the area of Pulau Rintis so we can set the camera's." "Ok boss" Computer said while scanning the entire island "Done boss all area secured." "Good, now call Bot#1 Probe." after Computer finish calling Probe he entered the room and said "You call boss?" "Yes I need you to place all the cameras on the entire island, and make sure you have placed a camera at Boboiboy's house even his friends house,got it?" "Yes boss." he said saluting "And bring the drones with you, just in case if you get on some trouble." he nod and run out of the room "Don't worry Boboiboy soon we'll defeat him. I'm always here watching."

________________
So this is my first fanfict. If my english is wrong please correct it.

I will update this book every wednesday or thursday. If I didn't update this book on wednesday or thurday well, I forgot about it. I'm a forgetful person😛. I hate being forgetful. Also some of the pictures are mine but not this pic it belongs to their rightful owners.

So uh... Enjoy the book.

GRAVITY OUT!😎