Chapter 5 -Appearance

{3rd Person View}

Probe carried Boboiboy to Adu Du's bed Ying,Yaya,Gopal,Fang and Ochobot are worried about him. "Ochobot, what happens if the chemical spread in his entire body?" Yaya ask him. "He will d-d-die." Ochobot answered her worried in his voice. When Ochobot said those words they were all shock.

Yaya holds her tears trying not to cry. Fang and Gopal's eyes widen. Ying and Ochobot looked at Boboiboy with a sad face. They feel the same feelings sadness, fear and anger. There is only one thing left in their minds, Finding the alien. "W-we need to find him." Ying said tears escaped her eyes. "But we don't know where he lives." Ochobot said still looking at Boboiboy. "We need to search the entire island or even the world. We can't let Boboiboy die. He was the greatest friend we ever have." Fang said holding his tears. "Ok. But when do we start?" Ochobot said looking at them. "Tomorrow." They all said in unison.

They all need to find the alien fast or else Boboiboy won't make it. But first they need to bring Boboiboy home before Tok Aba notice that they were all gone. "Adu Du we need to go." Ying said wiping her tears. Adu Du nod and they all leave the bunker, Gopal carrying Boboiboy on his back.

(Time Skip- Tok Aba's house)

They all arrived at Tok Aba's house. Nobody talk to each other since they left the bunker. Tok Aba saw them he was so worried about them. "Thank goodness all of you are ok. Where did you go? And why is Boboiboy sleeping on you're back Gopal?" Tok Aba ask them but no one answered his questions. "Why do you guys look like sad? What happened Ochobot?" He ask them again. "I'll explain later. We need Boboiboy to rest." Ochobot answered him sadness in his voice. Gopal carried Boboiboy to his room while the others stays downstairs telling Tok Aba everything.

{Yaya's POV}

When we finish explaining to Tok Aba he was shock and didn't know what to say when he heard the last words. Then we all went home.

(Time Skip -Yaya's house)

I lay on my bed thinking about Boboiboy. 'We can't let him die. We need to find the alien fast.' I thought then my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and someone message me but it has no name. It said 'Meet me at the dark alley beside the tall building.' Who is texting me? And there is another message 'Bring your friends.' Why does this person wants us to go? Who even is this?

If this person wants to see us, he will see us tomorrow. I put my phone next to the lamp and I fell asleep.

(Time Skip)

It's morning, I need to tell them that someone wants to see us. I take a shower and I dressed up. Then I cooked breakfast for me and my brother after that I go to Tok Aba's shop.

I saw Ying,Ochobot, Gopal, Fang, Tok Aba and..... Boboiboy! I looked at him and he look really pale. "Hi Boboiboy. How are you feeling?" I ask him he look at me before answering "Not good. My entire body hurts and I'm having a terrible headache." "We need to find that alien fast." I said they nod. "Oh and someone wants to see us at the dark alley beside the tall building."

"Who is it?" Gopal ask "I don't know." I answered "Well we better see this guy before searching for him." Fang said. "I'm coming with you guys." Boboiboy said weakly. "Boboiboy you need to rest or else that chemical will only spread fast." Ying said to him "I know but, I want to help you guys." "No you stay here with Tok Aba and Ochobot we'll find that alien." I said "I'm coming with you guys and you can't stop me." He said standing up. "Let him come. The chemical is still not half of his body but don't let him get stress." Ochobot said we all nod and we all go to where the person wants to see us.