Chapter 4

{3rd Person View}

Quake entered the house and the other's followed him, nobody spoke when they heard what Ochobot said.

Blaze breaks the silence "Can we just merge back? I'm tired of all of this." "Ok but were searching for someone and you guys know who it is ok?" Quake answered him, they all nod and merge back then Boboiboy leaves the house and search for someone without the others knowing.

Boboiboy keeps on searching for an hour until he stop near the tree taking a break "*sight* where can I find this guy? Where is he even hiding?" Boboiboy sat down on a tree, suddenly he felt the ground shaking.

Boboiboy stands up and getting himself ready, a large robot appears in front of him. The robot had a tiger like appearance it had a sharp teeth, claws, pointy tail, and red eyes. Boboiboy summons his lightning sword but nothing appeared in his hands 'Why isn't my powers working?' He thought, the robot was about to attack Boboiboy but someone jump in front of him and block the attack.

He punch the robot and draws his sword out and stab it. He puts his sword on his back and he came closer to Boboiboy "Are you ok?" He ask Boboiboy.

{Boboiboy's POV}

The giant robot was about to attack me, I don't know what to do my powers won't work. I put my hands up to defend myself but I saw someone in front of me and he block the robot's attack and punch it then he stab it with his sword. He walk towards me and ask "Are you ok?" I looked at him and he was tall,buff, and he wears an armor with a 'B' mark on it, I couldn't see his face because he was covering his face with a robe with a hoodie.

 He walk towards me and ask "Are you ok?" I looked at him and he was tall,buff, and he wears an armor with a 'B' mark on it, I couldn't see his face because he was covering his face with a robe with a hoodie

I look at him he looks familiar "I'm fine" I said still looking at him "Are you sure?" His voice was deep and more serious. "Y-yes. Thank you for saving me." He nod and put his hand on my shoulder "No problem, Boboiboy" I was shock when he said my name 'How did he know my name?' I thought. I was about to say something but he spoke first "I know what you're gonna say 'how did you know my name?', right?" My eyes widen when he said that, it's like he's reading my mind, I just nod. "I know a lot about you Boboiboy even you're friends Ying,Yaya,Gopal and Fang. I know a lot about you guys. Even you're power sphere, Ochobot" How did he know the power sphere and my friends? Did he know everything? "Who are you?" I ask him. "I need to go. You're friends will be here in 1 minute they are looking for you. And I don't want you to know my name because I'm just gonna give you a clue. See ya." I was about to say something but he was gone even the robot is gone.

Who was that guy? I saw Ying and Fang running towards me "Where were you!? We we're looking for you for an hour! And Tok Aba is worried!" Ying said angry "I'll explain later ok, let's go back at the house." They nod.

{Time Skip- Tok Aba's house}

We arrived at the house, I sat down on the sofa and remembering of what happened earlier. 'Who was that guy? How did he know my name?' I was in deep thoughts but Fang cut me off "So, are you gonna tell us what happened to you and why did you leave the house?" They all look at me. "Do you want to know everything?" I ask them and they nod. 'I should tell them everything they need to know everything because they're my friends, friends help each other.'