Chapter 3

{Boboiboy's POV}

I throw my lightning sword at Probe but it didn't affect him, I decided to turn into Thunderstorm "Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" but when I open my eyes I saw my form Earthquake 'Why didn't I turn into Thunderstorm' I thought, Probe is just standing not doing anything, I looked at my power band it's glitching and a Earthquake symbol mix with Cyclone, I didn't mind it I attack Probe with Earth Punch when I look at my hands I saw Cyclone balls 'What's wrong with my powers?' I thought, Probe is not attacking me he's just standing and looking at me it's like he's reading my moves.

I paid no mind on my powers, I attack him with Cyclone Ball but it has no effect on him. 'What if I turn into another form?' I thought and turn into Solar, I looked at my power band again I saw a Solar symbol mix with Blaze symbol, I was confuse but I didn't mind it, I attack Probe with Fire Balls still didn't work, "Blazing Fire Punch!" I attack him but I shot a Solar Beam instead of Fire Punch. I saw Probe got damage then I attack him again with Solar Beam "Blazing Fire Punch!" I keep repeating until he retreated and set my friends free.

"What happened to your powers? I saw Earthquake throwing Cyclone Balls and I saw Solar using Blaze's powers." Gopal ask me, I didn't know what to answer I looked at my power band still glitching and changing elements. "Let's go ask Ochobot." Ying said I just nod still looking on my power band.

(Time Skip-Tok Aba's Shop)

We arrived at Tok Aba's Shop, Tok Aba saw us and ask us "Hey what happened to all of you?" I was about to say something but Gopal interrupted me saying "We were attacked by a giant robot named Probe and said he's the power sphere defender and he's not Adu Du's Probe but it's more powerful and more serious and he got a big letter B on his chest." He answered fast. "Ohh that's what happened,but what happen to you guys?" Ochobot ask us "He attack us, he's more tough and more powerful, but he retreated when Boboiboy shot Solar Beam on him." Yaya said, Ochobot looked at me and ask "Why do you look pale Boboiboy?" "A dart h-hit my arm and I saw a chemical inside of it." I answered holding on my arm, "Ochobot I think there's something wrong with my powers." "Huh? What is it?" "I don't know it keeps glitching and changing elements and when I turn into Thunderstorm I saw myself as Earthquake and when I looked at my power band I saw an Earthquake symbol mix with Cyclone symbol, and when I was gonna attack Probe with Earth Punch I saw my hand had a Cyclone ball. When I turn into Solar I have Fire Balls on my hand I looked on my power band again and I saw a Solar symbol mix with Blaze symbol." I answered and he scan me and said "You said there's a chemical inside the dart?" I nod "And your power band is glitching and changing elements?" I nod again "Those chemical affected you're powers, even you're body that's why you're powers is mess up, can I see the dart?" I give him the dart and he examine it his eyes got wide and said to me "This isn't an ordinary dart and the chemical I never seen this one before." "What do you mean?" Yay's ask him "This dart belong to a powerful alien and the chemical belong to someone and he's familiar." "Is it Adu Du?" Ying ask him "No, its not Adu Du and if I locate its location it's unknown and the only one who can remove the chemical inside you're body is the guy who created the chemical." Ochobot said giving me the dart, I look at the dart and though 'Who shot me? And if it's not Adu Du then who?' Yaya interrupted my thoughts and said "Boboiboy you should rest." I nod and head back to the house.

{Yaya's POV}

We still don't know who shot Boboiboy we keep looking everywhere but still no luck. We keep looking and looking but still nothing, "Nothing" I said while taking off my goggles, they shook their head saying "Nothing". We decided to go back to Boboiboy's house.