Chapter 8- The Game

(A/N: Short story. Because I lost this chapter and rewrite it. And I forgot some of the details that is the reason why this is short. But enjoy the story)

{Boboiboy's POV}

We been here for months and BaRi Ri always trains us, hang out, going on missions, and we even make music. He's a great guy and a friend I never had a friend like this before. He always makes jokes and puns and sometimes he scare us with his shifting mask, Gopal almost died because BaRi Ri scares him, memories. We took a rest for a day because last mission was tiring.

All of us are in the living room watching T.V.. "Hey BaRi Ri when are we gonna go on a mission again?" Fang ask him. "Well, I'm still not detecting any trouble so..... I think next week." BaRi Ri answered drinking his juice. "Well I'm bored want to jump off the cliff?" Gopal said. We all glare at him. "Do you want to break your leg again?" Ying said. "No I don't. But I still want to try again. Please...." Gopal look at us with puppy eyes. "You know that won't work on us." BaRi Ri said looking away at Gopal. He sighted. "Well what are we gonna do?" We all think. We can do a lot of things here but there are a lot of things and we can't pick one. "How about The Maze?" BaRi Ri said looking at us with a scary face. "Who's gonna be the ghost?" I ask him and he smirk. "I will." He said. "We're dead." Gopal said scared. "Don't worry I won't use a scanner, promise." He said and Gopal nod. "Come on guys." Yaya said.

All of us are in The Maze we all split up and hoping not to get caught by BaRi Ri. The rules are just simple,1. If you get caught you lose 2. We need to get the amulet in the middle of the maze and 3. No using powers or gadgets. Well time to be smart. I walk slowly trying not to make a noise, I turn right and I heard noise behind me. I hide behind the wall and I look behind, no one was there. I sighted and continued walking, this maze is so confusing I don't know where to go. Then suddenly someone touch my shoulder I close my eyes trying not to get jump scared. "Hey open your eyes." I opened my eyes and I saw Fang. I sighted and I look at him. "Please don't do that again." I said holding my chest. My heart is beating fast. "Sorry." Suddenly, we heard someone scream it was Gopal's scream. "Bad luck for Gopal. He got jumpscared by Bonnie." I nod and walk forward. We continued walking still no luck for finding the amulet. "Where is the amulet?" Fang said looking left and right. "I don't know. BaRi Ri really makes this maze hard." Fang nod. We were walking silently until we heard footsteps behind us. "This is bad." I whisper. "Come on." We walk a little faster so we can lose him. "Did we lose him?" Fang ask. I look back and the ghost is not there I sighted. The ghost is nowhere to be seen but I think its still there trying to find us. Man BaRi Ri really gives up on searching I think. "Come on we need to find that amulet." I said as we continued walking.

{Ying's POV}

This maze is so big I can't even find the amulet but I found Yaya. Good thing BaRi Ri doesn't showed up yet or else we'll get jumpscared. Me and Yaya kept walking and walking looking left and right still nothing. How big is this maze? "This maze is so big. I don't think I can walk anymore." I groaned. We been walking for hours but still no luck. "BaRi Ri really likes big places." Yaya said. Then, we heard footsteps and we saw a shadow of a bear. "I don't think that's a good sign." Yaya nod. "Let's walk back silently." I whispered trying not to be so noisy. We walk backwards and the bear disappeared. "Where did it go?" Yaya said. My heart is beating fast I don't know what to do, this maze is so scary. We keep walking backwards until we bump into something. "Uh oh." I said and I closed my eyes. "Turn around kids." It said with a scary voice. "I-i don't w-want t-to turn around." Yaya said. She was scared and I was scared too. We don't know what to do the thing is behind us. "Turn around kids. Let's play in your room." It said. I know BaRi Ri is in the costume but it looks real, he can change his voice too. "We d-don't want to p-play with you." I said. "Turn around kids or I'll eat you." We turn around I was still closing my eyes trying not to look at him. "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes slowly then he jumpscared us. We screamed and hugged each other. "Oh man. That was hilarious, good thing I chose Freddy's costume." BaRi Ri laugh, he take his mask off. "OK we lost and we want to get out of this maze." I said fast. "Well ok I still need to scare Boboiboy and Fang they still didn't find the amulet. Well, time to be Foxy now." He change his costume into foxy. "Well time to find those two." He put his mask back on and walk away. "Ummm computer please get us out of here." I said still not letting go of Yaya. "Ok" computer teleported us out of the maze. I sigh in relief. "I don't want to play that game again." I said. Yaya nod and we sat down looking at the cameras.

{Fang's POV}

Me and Boboiboy keep walking until we heard someone screamed. "Ying and Yaya are out and now were the only one left." Boboiboy said. "Let's just keep looking I don't want to be jumpscared." I said walking faster. Man I don't know where we are now this is so big. I want this game to end now. Where is that amulet!? We kept walking and walking until we heard footsteps behind us. "Uhhh what was that?" Boboiboy asked. "I don't know. And I don't want to find out." I close my eyes not wanting to see its face. "Hey kid. Let's get things a lot of fun Aye?" Oh no its Foxy..... I hate Foxy. Why did he even pick Five Nights At Freddy's characters? Anything but that. "Nothing is fun." I said still closing my eyes. "Everything is fun like scaring people especially KIDS." He said the last part in a more scary tone. "Why did I agree to this game?" I heard Boboiboy said. "You agree because this is fun." He said. I opened my eyes and I saw him walking closer to us. I close my eyes again. "Open your eyes kids." "Nope not ever." I said scared. I was shaking my heart is beating fast. Then I felt a touch on my shoulder. I got startled I keep my eyes shut. "Open your eyes kids or I'll kill you." I got scared. I don't know what to do. I opened my eyes then he jump scare us. We screamed and hugged each other. He laugh hard "I-i can't breath *pants* that was funny. You two scream like a girl." He keep laughing. "Please take the mask off its freaking me out." Boboiboy said. "Alright I'll take the mask off and you two need to let go of each other you two look like couples." I didn't notice that I was still hugging Boboiboy. I blush and let go of him. "Can we just get out of this place. Its freaking me out." I said. "Alright." We were out of the maze and we got teleported in the camera room.

{BaRi Ri's POV}

They look hilarious. Gopal got scared easily and his face is so funny. I never had fun in my entire life. Man, it feels so good to have friends. "Well none of you got the amulet and you guys got jump scared. But it was a fun game." They nod. "Please no more jump scares." Gopal said. "Nope no more." "That was scary." Fang said. He was shaking in fear. "Whoa you got a little shaken there." I said trying to make him laugh. "No more jokes." Fang said. "Well that was a little fun." Boboiboy said. "Well, let's just say it was a pun-tastic game. And it was a-maze-ing." I joked. And they laugh, "I agree with that but please stop with the puns." Fang said. I smiled and they all smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to go to my room and scream." Gopal said and walk out.

{Boboiboy's POV}

That was fun but I don't want to play that again. I go up at the roof and sat down. I look at the beautiful sunset. This is relaxing. I saw Sade walk up and sat beside me. Sade is BaRi Ri's wolf he has gray fur and he have an armor with a 'B' mark he was a loyal, kind and lovable wolf.

 Sade is BaRi Ri's wolf he has gray fur and he have an armor with a 'B' mark he was a loyal, kind and lovable wolf

"How are you Sade?" He lick my hand. "The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" I pet him. When I was watching the sun go down I remembered what BaRi Ri said months ago. 'You are special. And if you know my back story you'll understand everything why I keep doing this for you guys.' What does he mean? Why didn't he want to tell us his past? What is he even keeping from us? I look at Sade who was laying down on my lap. "Sade do you know BaRi Ri's past?" He shook his head. "How about Kai did he know BaRi Ri's past?" He shook his head again. "When is he gonna tell me? What is he hiding from us?" I look at the sky it was already dark. "Come on Sade let go." We go back in the lab and I went to my room. "Tomorrow you'll explain everything." I said. I lay down on my bed and take a sleep.