Chapter 22- Voices

(Kai's POV)

6 hours of fixing Computer and Ochobot. It took me so long to fix them, but it's worth it.

Ochobot looks good as new, but Computer...
She still looks so broken. Her face still have cracks and every part looks torn apart. I feel really bad. There is just no material left. I think I'll go outside to get some materials or I'll borrow some to Tok Aba.

Speaking of materials, I haven't seen boss for a while. Last I saw him when he went to the hallways and he look so....depressed and sad. What is he even doing right now?

I glance at Ochobot and carefully tilted him to the back. I grabbed a power core and put it inside him.

His eyes lit up, he blinked a couple of times before looking at me. "Did I miss something?" he asked me.

I slowly nodded and said, "Yup. You missed a lot of actions."

"Where are they?"

"The others are in their room resting, boss is I think is in his room and Boboiboy..." I paused.

"What? Where is he?" he asked me curiously.

"BoRa Ra took him."

His eyes widen, he looked down. "...oh..."

"....yeah..."

Silence filled the room. Our conversation stopped. We don't know what to talk about now.

"Kai." a familliar voice called.

{BoRa Ra's POV}

I went to the mountain, almost at the edge of it. I landed on the ground roughly, I almost fell at the edge, luckily I grabbed hold of the big rock and slowly lifted myself up.
The ocean down there really hit hard. There's even sharp rocks down there. Wow, I am so lucky not to fall down there.

Half of my soul is almost destroyed, same for the boy who is still locked inside his own head. My right arm is shaking violently because of the attack he had done to me. This really damaged me a lot, not just physically, but mentally as well. I didn't know he have that kind of power. Also, where did he get that power?

I slowly reached for the amulet on my pocket, my hand is still shaking, but I didn't care. I looked at the amulet and chanted a few words, "...Cure minha alma."

The eye glowed green and it started healing me slowly. I sat down on the grass and sighed.

"That brat really gotten stronger for the past years, eh?" I said to the boy, even though I'm expecting him not talking to me. "He gained a lot of power and didn't even bother to tell me. Heh. Some son he is."

I returned back to my normal form, or you could say the boy's normal form since I'm in his body. I tried to stand up, but I can't, my body hurts so bad even my soul.
I groaned in frustration.

How am I gonna go back to the temple? My body is in there. I can't leave it or else they might take it. I can't fight either. I am sure they will try to find me and save the boy. I can't just sit down here and let them do that, but I can't do anything.

's-stop...please...' the boy plead in my mind. I ignored him and keep on focusing on the healing that I'm doing.

'he j-just wants....you to f-forgive him...'

"Forgive? Do you think I'll forgive him for what he had done to me?!" I snapped. Rage slowly taking over my emotions.

I still remembered everything. The memories that keeps on haunting me for years. It won't leave me alone, not until I get my revenge.