Not Quite Going as Planned . . .

Eclipse's POV

He finally unleashed the blasts of electricity at me. I dived and hoped that I wouldn't get hurt. It didn't hurt much. I couldn't escape the quickness of the shots anyway, so I got electrocuted, and fell to my certain death.

What I was hoping was a quick death didn't come. Instead I felt the Skrill's feet wrap up around my tail, and carry me off. Toothless was nowhere to be seen. Ugh, why am I so dim witted at times. He was now flying directly above the fight, where Hiccup was dramatically losing. I looked up at the Skrill and shot him.

He was falling, and was passed out as he was doing so. I pulled out my wings and flew towards him, catching him and laying him nicely on the ground. I flew over to David, and he looked at me and pulled out a crossbow and aimed it at me. "David, you may think you're stronger than me, but I know now that you were destined to lose." I said strongly, my voice unwilling to break.

He chuckled and pulled the trigger, it bounced off of my scales and hit one of his dragons. "Well, if that's not a way you want to go, then be that way." He said. He then started trying to make me fall under his spell. I closed my eyes without thinking about it.

"Eclipse, you're nothing without me . . . Join me now, and maybe Toothless won't die." He said. I opened my eyes seeing him have Toothless tied up in front of me and a dagger aimed at his heart. The Snaptrapper was next to David, also looking at me, prepared to kill.

Honestly I have no idea how I put myself in these situations . . . I looked away from David and looked for the other vikings. They weren't here? All who were here was David, Toothless, a Snaptrapper and myself.

"David, where is everyone?" I asked turning towards him. As I expected to see him he wasn't there, my vision was going blurry! "HELLO?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt two hands- scratch that, paws push me slightly. I opened my eyes seeing Toothless in my room with me. "Oh my gods . . . It was just a dream." I said, reassuring myself that I was okay. "You okay?" He asked. I now realized how close he was to me.

"Yeah, I think so." I said as I touched my forehead with the palm of my paw. "It was all a dream, you're okay." He reassured me again. I was in my dragon form, so I must've shifted during my sleep. It only happens like that when I have some type of intense dream.

"Lets go get you some water." He said, hopping out of bed, and waiting for me to join him. I followed right after him, well, stumbled after him. We walked to the lake, far out of reach from the village. Most of the other vikings were still sleeping, so we should be alone.

Toothless stopped and turned towards me, "Eclipse, there's something I need to tell you . . ." He said, sitting down at the edge of the water. I took a small sip of the lake water and turned towards him. "What?"

"Well . . . I've known you for a while now . . . And I like you . . . Like really like you . . ." He said shyly, and turned away from me. I sat there without any words coming out of my dragon lips for a while, processing what had just happened.

"You, uh . . . like me?" I asked, and saw him move his paw closer to me. We looked at each others eyes, and stared for a while. Then we both leaned in.

Hiccup's POV

"HICCCCCUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!" I heard Astrid call from a ways away. "Coming!" I yelled back stumbling over. "Hiccup, where is Stormfly?" Astrid asked in a furious tone. "Astrid . . ." I took a breath knowing it wasn't that important. I mean, dragons always wonder off every now and then . . . Just look at Toothless.

"Astrid, I have no idea where she is . . . You out of anyone should be able to find her." I replied losing patience.

Stormfly's POV

OH MY GODS! TOOTHLESS AND ECLIPSE JUST- no, I am not snooping. I flew away, after all, who else is going to spread the gossip! I came across Hookfang and caught my breath. Then the gossip poured out and boom, it spread like a wild fire.

Hookfang flew off and told Barf and Belch, they told Meatlug and so on! I then heard the annoying screach of mad Astrid.

"STORRRRRRMMMMMFLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!" I heard a while away and ignored it. Gossip is more important!

Hiccup's POV

Something is really up with the dragons. They keep flying off and ignoring the vikings commands. I was trying to help Snotlout get his dragon under control. Hookfang kept flying off and yelled something to another dragon that he approached.

"HOOKFANG! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" Snotlout yelled at his speeding dragon. "What is going on . . ." I mumbled.

Eclipse's POV

I can't get attached . . . I can't, I'll only break another's heart . . . I ran off, ending the kiss. Toothless made a rejected face towards me. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled out and ran into the village. All of the dragons turned towards me, each of them saying nothing.

Then Stormfly approached me, "Is he a good kisser?" She asked . . . Like wow, that's her question- wait how did they know?