Imprisonment

"Elijah...?" You called out from your place on the ground. Your clothes were torn and ripped, and more cuts and bruises littered your body. This time with some bite marks. You slowly crawled your way to the male who hasn't moved or spoken since Rhea was last in the cell with you. Once you reached his body you flipped him over on his back. Your eyes widened at the significant amount of blood he's lost. His eyes were open, but they were dead, and cold. His skin was pale and looked decayed. You placed your fingers on his neck to check for a pulse. Feeling nothing, you placed your head on his chest. The faint thumping was enough for you to quickly sit up. The cuts and slashes you had received were clotted up by now. You took your finger and violently scratched open an old cut on your arm from your wires with your nail. You ripped open his shirt to try and look for the bullet wound through all the blood that was stained and caked onto his body. You pressed everywhere on his abdomen and once you got to his chest, blood oozed out of the wound. 

Normally, a bullet shot straight through the chest would kill a person within seconds. You had guessed the titan regenerative ability was what kept him barely alive. You could only plug the wound externally. Then his titan powers would then have to heal the internal damage by itself. You squeezed some blood out of your arm where it landed on his chest and on the surrounding area. The blood began to steam and evaporate, slowly closing the wound with the heat like a stitch. His chest, stomach, and face was covered in blood and it was a miracle he didn't die. You'd also be surprised if he didn't suffer from brain damage. His eyes were open, but you were positive he was unconscious. You closed his eyelids and sat by his side. You've gotten used to the place. Your flashbacks had ceased, so you were more... at peace than the beginning. Of course that didn't get rid of the unwanted memories, but you'd adjust. You sighed and figured going over bad memories was bad for you... so you tried to think of good memories. Surprisingly, you remember plenty of good ones with the Survey Corps. Which is weird, since you thought you would hate it.

"Eren! Focus you shitface! I'll break your arm if you keep getting distracted!" You shouted at the brunette, annoyed beyond your wits. He jumped and yelped slightly.

"Ye-yes!! I'm sorry!!" He exclaimed, getting into a stance. You ran at him with your arm in front of you. He immediately raised his arms to defend himself, but you grabbed his one wrist and twisted it behind him. You wrapped your one arm around his waist and the other between his legs. His face exploded in red. You connected your hands with each other and lifted him above your head. He let out a screech when you bent backwards, causing his head to hit the ground and his legs to flip over him. You unwrapped your arms from him and did a kip up. You turned around and smirked at him.

You smiled lightly at the memory. You really enjoyed kicking Eren's ass. Normally you wouldn't fond over memories. It was a waste of time and mental energy. But right now... right now you really needed it.

"Shithead, this is the last teabag and it's mine," you hissed, holding the small bag to your chest possessively. He tch'd.

"As if. I don't drink anything but tea except for water on expeditions. I've been doing paperwork all fuckin day," Levi hissed back, taking a swipe at you. You dodged.

"Yeah well I've been training Shitface the entire day!" You retorted. Levi stopped and looked at you. He then clicked his tongue and turned away on his heel.

"Fine... you win," he gave in. You hummed and tilted your head curiously.

You sighed in contentment. You haven't felt this relaxed in the three days you've been here.

"Re-Red...?" You heard a weak voice call out. Your attention immediately turned to him.

"Elijah?" You called, moving to your knees so that you were over him. He looked at you and smiled weakly.

"It seems my attempt to save you didn't go as planned..." He began, swallowing. "... you were the one who ended up saving me." His breathing was ragged and uneven. Your brows furrowed.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked quietly, moving away some hair that got in his eyes. He smiled lightly.

"I wanted to tell you... to help you find out the truth," he replied, breathing in deeply at the end.

"What truth?" You asked again. His face fell and he turned his head away from you, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

"I'm afraid... if I tell you... you wouldn't believe me... or worse..."

"Worse?"
He nodded.

"If I tell you... you... may never recover."
You sighed, annoyed. Out of all the ways he could respon,d this was the most annoying way.

"Elaborate," you ordered.

"From age eleven to sixteen you were tortured endlessly. You suffer from severe anxiety, panic attacks, and PTSD. But you've embraced them. You've accepted them and moved on. If I tell you... you may never move on from it," he explained deeper, side glancing you.

"Try me," you dared. He stared at you skeptically before sighing deeply, except he caused a coughing fit to erupt. Some blood came up and you immediately sat him up slowly so it'd be easier to cough and get it out. Once he was settled and his breathing was
back to normal, he turned his head towards you.

"Rhea Nhor isn't her real name..." He began.

"Then what is it?" You asked, your brows furrowed. He took a deep breath in, this time slower.

"Her real name... her real name is... M/n L/n."

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}