Chapter 8: The Girl That Smell Like Dead Mice

When we got to the cafeteria, Alex walked over and bought some food and drink for both of us.

When he returned, we walked over to the table where we saw our brothers.

I sat between Alex and Ty.

"Hey guys. Who is who?" I asked them.

"That's Angela Weber. Jessica Stanley. Eric Yorkie. Mike Newton. Tyler Crowley. And Isabella Swan." Emil said, pointing to each person.

"Bella." The girl that smelled like dead mice, corrected.

I smelled and heard my mate walk into the cafeteria.

He sat down with a sigh.

I heard Emmett ask him what's wrong.

"My mate is such a tease." He complained.

I let out a silent laugh at the same time as my brothers.

"Who's that?" Mica asked, referring to the Cullens.

"The blonde female is Rosalie Hale. The honey blonde male is her twin, Jasper Hale. The pixie like girl is Alice Cullen. And the huge, bulky one is Emmett Cullen." I said.

"How do you know that sis?" Dom asked.

"I have Art with Alice, AP French with Rosalie and History with Jasper." I told them, sipping my soda.

"We never got your name." Angela said.

"Phoenix. Phoenix Agreste." I introduced myself.

"And I'm Alexander Agreste. Just call me Alex." Alex said.

"Or Alexa." Ty butted in.

"I've heard you have two sisters who aren't here." Jessica spoke up, sounding like a total gossip bitch.

"Yeah, our younger sister at 10, Celina and our older sister at 21, Isabella. But if you call her Isabella, you're dead." I warned them.

"Why?" Eric asked.

"Bad memories with that name." Zack said.

Soon lunch was over and I headed to Spanish with Jack and Adrien at my side.

Words: 285