Chapter 22: Revealing Our Secret

Phoenix POV

Everyone turned towards Rosalie as the broken glass hit the floor. Her face was a mask of anger and it was obvious that anger was meant for Stinky.

"Perfect. Just perfect. But what if all of this went wrong. What if the Volturi got to know about this? Huh? Then we would all be fucked 'cuz Edward has no intentions off turning Bella into one of us. Alice and Jasper have been meaning to take it up with their mates, but you are to selfish to even consider the safety off your family and mate!" Rose ranted, walking closer to the four of us.

"Rosalie!"Esme hissed at Rose. Emmett stiffened up when that happened. The mate instinct I guess. The male was usually the most protective one. Emmett wouldn't hesitate to take action if he felt like Rose was being threatened by something or someone.

"What? It's true. We all know that Edward has no plans on changing Bella!" Rose defended herself as she linked her arm with mine. Eddie kept glancing at Rose because of what she said.

"You are finally here. Great!" The melodic voice from the vampire pixie sound from a place behind us. I turned around in time to see Alice and Jazz walking into the house on the railing off a balcony close to the kitchen. Alice had a flower in her hand which she gave to Stinky, before she skipped over to Zack and pressed her lips to his in a quick kiss.

"Rosalie. Why are you just being hateful towards Bella and not the other two? Oh, I know. It's because you're happy that Alice and Jasper finally found their mates, and because for once you found a friend that understand the bitchy attitude you have. But why can't you at least be slightly happy for me because I found my mate too. I know you don't like Bella, but can't you at least try to be friendly towards her!" Edward yelled, taking a threatening step towards Rose.

This meant trouble because you could tell by the way Emmett stiffened up, that the mate instinct yelled at him to attack, but he was doubting it since he didn't want to fight against his brother.

'Should anything happen where Emmett will attack Edward, you stop Emmett and I will hold back my idiotic brother. Is that okay with you? I mean, we were planning on telling them about us being vampires today anyway.' I told Zack telepathically. He agreed to what I told him, and so we refocused on the scene happening right before us.

Emmett had just leaped at my brother, but didn't get long before he was pinned to the wall by Zack. I could see Zack struggling to keep Emmett in place, but he was a tad stronger so he managed to keep him in place.

Edward had leaped at Emmett at the same time and I hurried to tackle him to the floor and then pinned him down. The others were frozen in shock after what they just saw. I understand that, because they thought we were completely normal humans but surprise, we are vampires like you.

"Let's calm down now boys. Or what?!" I forced out through gritted teeth as I glared at Edward. When I was sure he wouldn't do something really stupid, I let him go. I mean. he always does something stupid, so nobody wants him to do something really stupid.

"B-but how?" Stinky managed to stutter before it went completely silent again. Zack had let go of Emmett by now and taken a place at my right side with his arm over my shoulders.

"Should we tell them?" Zack asked as he glanced down at me.

"I think we need to. Unless you want me to erase all their memories about us? Which I know you don't want me to do, so I think we need to tell them." I replied in a tone dripping with sarcasm. "Eddie don't have to be here when we tell them since he already knows."

"What are you talkin' about, Darlin'? What is that Edward knows that none of us do?" Jazz asked as he took a couple of steps towards us.

"Eddie, can you show Stink-I mean, Bella around the house since you already knows what we are going to tell them."

He nodded and guided Stinky towards his room. Thank god she's away, so her stink can get out of here. It had started to be torture to be in the same room as her for too long. Once they were out of the kitchen, we turned to find everyone staring at us. We glanced at each other as I decided to speak up.

"You didn't think you were the only vampires around here, did you?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

Here is the meme of the chapter:

A/N: Hey guys!!!! Finally an update right

A/N: Hey guys!!!! Finally an update right. Hope you liked this chapter, and don't forget to vote and comment. I love to hear you opinion on my story, so I can make my story better. I twill probably take a little time between my updates now, because we get more and more homework now at the end of the year.

Until next little bats.

~Phoenix_Cullen~

Words: 862