Chapter 12: Do I Know Her And What Happened To Jasper?

Earlier that day, right after school

Edward POV

That girl, Phoenix Agreste, I know I have seen her before.

But where?

She reminded me much of my own sister, Phoenix Liz Masen.

But it can't be her.

Carlisle said she died in 1920, thanks to the Spanish Influenza.

"Where is Jasper?" I asked.

"He is going to work on a project with his mate, Nix." Rosalie answered.

"That new girl?" Alice nodded.

I nodded and looked out the window.

Where did I know this Phoenix Agreste from?

Where?

(I was very tempted to stop the chapter here, but I didn't)

And where did she get my mother's ring from?

I heard that Jasper came home and sped to the living room where everyone was.

"Did the plan work?" Emmett asked Jasper.

Esme, Carlisle and I got confused about that.

"What plan?" Esme asked.

"It didn't work exactly how we planned. On accident Major took control. But I can actually thank him, because he got me my new girlfriend." Jasper told us.

We stared at him in disbelief and checked his thoughts.

"It's true." I said in shock.

"Can you now tell us about this plan." Carlisle demanded to know.

"Well, on Thursday in history the new girl, Phoenix Agreste, teased Jasper in a bad way. She turned him really on and left him in the classroom. He was going to do the same to her. He was going to turn her on and then tell her that they should start to work on the project. But obviously that didn't work." Rosalie explained.

Jasper took over.

"While I was turning her on, she flipped us around. She then started to turn me on and then she walked away. When we was done with the project, Major took control. And when I got control, I was abusing her neck. And I asked her to be my girlfriend and she asked me to prom and we both said yes. And then I left." Jasper told us.

"And she's your mate?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She's perfect." He smiled.

Maybe she is my baby sister.

She look exactly like her, only a couple years older. And she smell almost the same too.

I'm sure.

It's her. My sister.

But how am I going to confront her about it.

Words: 386