Chapter 3

I woke up this morning feeling good, I don't have a lot to do besides packing the rest which is basically my make up products, some clothes and stuff like that, literally just the basics.

"Hey hunn" my mom said sneaking her head in my room.

"Hey mom how you doin?" I asked getting out of bed.

"I'm fine and you? I just came to check up on you and your packing." she said happily.

"Well mom, I'm fine I'm super excited to finally go back to London for real I can't wait, but gosh the time passes by so slowly." I said laughing.

"Haha, don't worry hunn tonight we will eat in one of your favorite restaurant..." she said wiggling and then I already know which restaurant she's talking about.

"Oh my Gosh, no way we are going to 'Maze' ?" I asked already feeling my belly growl at the thought of me eating the delicious food from that amazing restaurant, which actually is Gordon Ramsay's restaurant.

"I don't know maybe..." she smiles,

"Now pack, we have to leave at 4 p.m. and it's already 9 a.m., come now eat your breakfast then lets pack the rest of your things." she said going out of my room and going downstairs

"Coming." I screamed putting my slippers on.

I got downstairs and saw my mom and dad already eating and something was on my plate, and when I say something I don't mean food, I mean there was literally a piece of paper and a key.

"What's all this?" I asked sitting down.

"This is you flight ticket and the key to your penthouse in Cambridge." they said happily.

I took the key off my plate put it in front of me and I couldn't actually believe that this was going to be the key to my first home, I mean my first home without my parents. I ran to them and gave  them a big hug with lots of kisses.

"You guys! Is this real? I can't believe it thank you so much." I said jumping up and down like a rabbit.

"You're welcome Ella." my dad said kissing my forehead.

"Now eat your pancakes young lady." she said putting some pancakes in my plate and eating them as fast as I could to go and pack the rest of my things and get ready to leave.

------------------------3:35 p.m.----------------------------

"I'm ready!" I said to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror, I love to be confortable when I'm traveling but this time it's not any travel, so I putted on a long sleeve black dress going a bit above my knee, some black winter tights, my Louis Vuitton high heel shoes, my Chanel long necklace, and my Burberry trench coat and scarf, since we are in winter I prefer to be too warm than too cold, you know what I mean.

"You rea-" my mom stopped to look at me.

"Darling you look amazing." she said to me touching my brown curly hair.

"Mom, thank you so much for what you and dad are doing for me." I said turning around to face her.

"Oh Ella you've always been our priority, and we always want to do and offer you the best if we can, you are our only daughter you are our treasure, we thought that we could never have children and you were such a surprise and a miracle it's normal that we want the best for you hunn, we want you to feel always good with us you know?" she said

"I know mom but look everything I have look at everything you guys gave me, the beautiful life that I have because of you too, if I didn't have all those brands I'd be happy too."

"Oh I understand but look, we offered you those things because we could and we knew that having all those things wouldn't make a difference for you, we knew that it wouldn't change the great person you are, with or without those things you are the person you are because you don't let things get to your head." I stay quiet as my mom finished to talk.

"Thanx mom, thank you for everything you give me for real I hope that someday I'll be able to give back everything you gave me and even more." I say while hugging her.

"There there, we better go downstairs and wait for the cab." she said whipping her tears off her cheeks.

"Okay mom let's go." I smiled as I took my black Birkin bag and went downstairs.

------------------in the cab---------------------------

Going out of the house I lived in since I was 4 was a tiny bit emotional, I mean it's not like I'm never going back but it's weird, but you guys I'm so excited to go back to London for real and just to know that tonight I will be in my hometown just makes me want to scream to the driver 'GO FASTER!!!' but I stayed calm, until we arrived at the airport.

"You okay hunn?" my mom asked,

"Yes mom of course, it's just unbelievable for real, and knowing that we only are 5min away from the airport makes me even more excited!" I stated, as she smiled, then we both went back to watching outside the cab's window.

As I see the airport getting closer and closer I can feel my heart going faster and faster, now this is real I'm moving back to London.

-----------------in the plane---------------------

London is only 1hour and 15 min away from France, I was listening to music 'Dusk till Dawn' by Zayn and Sia when I saw, from the plane window, London with the sunset showing, it was just as I remembered, no words can possibly describe my feelings right now.

"Ladies and gentleman we are going to lend, please put on your seatbelt have a nice stay and thank you for choosing BritishAirways." The pilote said.

Well I'm back!