7

After the whole ordeal at Anders Inc I didn't even have the zeal to get ready for my 'date' with Keith

No

Mr Anders

He was such a jerk today, his receptionists as well, like damn!

Ugh

An idea pops up in my head and I smirk mischievously

I hop in to the shower, Big mouth by Rubi rose blasts through my Bluetooth speaker.

I make sure to be really extra in the bathroom tonight. Stepping out in my towel, I place my sexy black dress from prettylittlething on my bed. I quickly install my 24 inches black frontal unit, securing my edges before applying some makeup. I opt for a nude look tonight.

I apply deodorant and my favorite vanilla body mists as well before getting dressed.

My ass and boobs look perky just as planned and I smile.

Perfect

6:55pm

He'll be here in five.

I double check myself in the mirror

"Dayummm! I look so good"I take cute mirror selfies uploading them on Snapchat making a mental note to post some pictures from Lily's birthday on Instagram when I get back.

I head downstairs to wait for Keith

"Omg Anna you look drop dead gorgeous. Who's falling on his knees tonight" she circles around me dramatically and I laugh.

"Thank you baby. Eaten yet" I ask

"Not yet, I was about to get some food from the kitchen when you came downstairs." She says still awed by my look tonight. We hear a knock and I stand.

"That's my cue, make sure you eat, and lock the door behind me as soon as I step out. I should be back by 9pm, you don't have to wait for me, I'm taking my key with me. And...Say a prayer before you sleep" I blow air kisses at her

"Yes Madam"
"Have fun tonight" She jokes, wiggling her brows at me

"Hmm sure" I laugh
"Bye" I step out and spot Keith looking so handsome in his black Suit.

"Focus Anna, don't jeopardize this mission"

I scold myself.

"Hi" I say as I walk towards him. He stares at me in awe taking in my look.

"Hi, you look so beautiful tonight" he says leading me to his car and I try my best to hide my smile. I'm supposed to be mad at him.

He has a 2021 Rolls Royce parked in front of my house!? Oh my.

"Your Highness" he bows slightly as he opens the door for me and I laugh

"Thank you" I sit and he locks the door gently before walking around to the drivers side.

He starts the car and it gets a bit awkward until he starts playing some music

"Can I ask about where we're going, or...it's a surprise" I roll my eyes at how Cliché that sounds and he laughs

Even his laugh sounds melodious

"Well yes you can, we're going to Ox Restobar tonight" he says and my eyes go wide

"Really?" I ask and he nods with a smile. I've always wanted to go there, it's where the elite people in LA hangout.

Seems like we're gonna have so much fun tonight. I clear my head and decide to just relax.