12

Weeks went by and work got even more hectic, I was moving from one meeting to the other everyday and it was exhausting. The sad part about it all is that I barely had time to spend with the people I love. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was when Keith told me he planned a getaway for us in Cancun for a week. Of course I sent an email to Mr Hawks 2 weeks before for permission as the company grants the right to a paid annual leave of at least 28 days.

Our flight wasn't until 12pm and I was already so excited. I bid April and Lily goodbye, making sure Lily had everything she needed to be comfortable while I'd be away. I can't say how grateful I am that April decided to spend the month with us so while I've been busy with work she has been taking care of things at the house, although she kept telling me it was okay to travel without them i can't help but feel bad.

Ugh

"Call me when you land and don't forget to send pictures" April says pulling me for a hug
"I'll miss you!" Lily joins the hug and I hold her close to me
"Don't worry I'll make sure I face time you both everyday. It'll be like I never left" I laugh

"I'm sorry girls but if we don't leave now we'll be late for our flight" Keith says and we break our hug. He takes my hand in his.

"All set?" He asks Sebastian his driver who replies curtly.
Keith opens the door and I step into the SUV
He makes his way to sit beside me and I wave the girls goodbye until they are out of range.

The flight from LA to Cancun was 4 hours 36 minutes and I spent most of it cuddled up with Keith on his private Jet.

Yes

Private jet

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't flabbergasted by how we were treated like royalty, sometimes I forget about how insanely rich Keith is because of how normal he acts. He barely shows off and it's one thing I admire a lot about him.

Even when we arrived at Cancun, the airport officials made sure our arrival was seamless, a neatly dressed man in a suit received us on our arrival, he made sure our bags were taken care of and that our ride to the hotel was ready. When Keith said we would be staying at a 5 star hotel I wasn't surprised because he loves getting the best experiences in life. We arrived at Le Blanc Spa Resort and my eyes grew wide at how beautiful and massive it looked. I knew my Instagram pictures were about to be lit.

"You like it baby?" Keith asks and I turn to him with a smile gracing my lips

"Like? I love it. It's beautiful. Thank you" I reply

"Wait till you see where we'll be staying" he smirks at me.

And behold I was graced with the most luxurious penthouse ever

"Wow" I say astonished
We're sure going to have a nice time here
The view from the penthouse is breath taking

"I can tell this is your favorite spot already" Keith comes up behind me, pulling me to his chest

"Yess" I say still in awe
"Well Princess this is just the tip of the iceberg, I have so much planned for us" he says and I wrap my arms around him

"I can't wait" he chuckles
"I'm gonna shower now" I give him a peck before taking my leave.

____

I step out of the shower in my robe and I see rose petals leading to the bed room I follow the trail and I spot a huge bouquet of roses and gifts on the table.

This man!

If my heart hasn't already melted this would be the perfect time

Every little thing
feels so much softer,
So much sweeter,
With you.
My princess,
My Queen.

-Keith

I feel the tears build up in my eyes as I read the note. I hold the bouquet of flowers to my chest, enjoying the sweet smell of the roses.

"You're not supposed to be crying" Keith says and I turn to him
"I know, I'm just a bit emotional" I chuckle as I wipe the tears off my eyes. He walks up to me kissing my forehead before pulling me to him.

"I meant what I said in the note" he says and I stay quiet scared of ruining the moment.

"Come on babe you have to open your gifts" he says. I stare at the gifts before picking the smallest of them. Keith watches me intently as I unwrap it.

It's a cute black box

I feel my heart race a bit as I open the box.
I can't help but gasp in admiration at the beautiful diamond necklace and earrings in my hands. And I look up at Keith with a smile lost for words

"There's a note underneath babe" He says smirking at my facial expressions and I giggle
"Oh really?" I read the note

I hope this brightens up your day
As much as you brighten up my life.

"Awwww Babe! You keep spoiling me for real" I say as I walk up to him

We share a warm and passionate kiss
Our unspoken words conveyed with every kiss
I tighten my hold on him a bit
Scared to let go

"You still have to open the rest of your gifts princess" he teases

"Of course" I laugh as we pull away

I'm falling deep for this man
And honestly, I don't want to be saved.