9; Busted

Y/N had gone over the wall and on her way back Denise wanted her to stop by to try some soup she had made. (Let's pretend Enid lives with Denise)
-Your P.O.V-
I went to Denise's house because she wanted me to try something she made. She wouldn't tell me what it was but I hope it's good. When I got there I knocked on her door a couple of times and she answered. "Come in!" She said smiling. I returned her smile with an even bigger one and stepped in. She guided me to a bar and I sat down. She set a bowl in front of me and I took a bite. My eyes widened and I devoured the bowl. "Wanna know what it is?" She asked pushing me another bowl. I gladly took it and finished that one too. Did I forget to mention that I haven't eaten in a while? "What is it?" I asked slowing down this time. "It's my Grandmas recipe for chicken noodle soup." I wiped my mouth and finished the bowl. "I've got to go to the infirmary to talk to Rick about supplies and stuff. You're welcome to stay and have another bowl if you'd like. Just try not to mess anything up." She chuckled and winked at me then opened the door and left. I figured that I would clean up a bit for her to show my gratitude so I started to wash out my bowl when Enid came down. "You know, Carl's gonna leave you for me one day and he's going to be so much happier." I set down the bowl and turned off the faucet. I faced her glaring and she smiled evilly and punched me in the face, busting my lip. I punched back a few times and just before I knocked her out I said "In your dreams." And punched her again knocking her out. I carried her up to her bed and cleaned up everything for Denise. I left and took my time to get back home.
When I got home I tried being quiet but Carl was standing there with his arms crossed. I looked away and tried to walk past him but he stopped me. He lightly tilted my head up towards him and looked surprised and shocked at the same time.

-Carl's P.O.V-
I waited and waited and waited. Where is she? Just as I was going to get up and go to my room the door creaked open. I stood there with my arms crossed and she walked in with her head faced away. She tried to walk past me but I stood in front of her. I lifted her chin gently and looked at her face. She had a busted lip that was bleeding a lot. She looked down and wiped it off but not all of it came off so I wiped the rest. She looked back up at me her e/c eyes sparkling. "It's not as bad as it looks I promise." "What happened?" I asked "n-nothing. Nothing happened." She said and ran upstairs. I left her alone but I couldn't stop thinking about her. In the morning I heard her curse and go to her mirror. I got up and went to the bathroom and got a warm wet towel for her. I stood in the door and she must've seen me in the mirror because she turned and smiled at me weakly. I walked up to her and pressed it on her lips. I let her take it and hold it how she wanted. A minute later she took it off. "Tha-" I interrupted by kissing her. It took her a second but she kissed back. A minute later we pulled away and blood was everywhere. "I-I'm sorry!" She wiped my face and I laughed. "It's fine." She calmed down and I followed up with "I just didn't think my first kiss would be so bloody." We laughed and she said "In a world like this you can't really expect much." We laughed for another minute and when we calmed down I decided to ask her...

-Your P.O.V-
Carl noticed my lip but at least he hasn't asked yet. The next morning I woke up and blood got all over my bed "shit!" I whisper yelled and stomped to my mirror. After looking at it for a minute I saw Carl behind me in the mirror and turned around. He was holding a warm towel and put it on my lips. He then let me hold it and when I took it off I was going to say "Thanks." But was interrupted by another pair of lips smashing into mine. After a second of being in shock I closed my eyes and kissed back. After a little we pulled away and blood was everywhere. "I-I'm sorry!" I half yelled in embarrassment wiping his mouth off. "It's fine." He said laughing. "Just didn't think my first kiss would be so bloody." I laughed back at this "Well I mean you can't expect much in a world like this." After a minute of calming down he asked the question I was dreading. "What happened?" "N-nothing it's stupid." "No come on please. I promise I'll be on your side if it's bad." "Really you'll probably hate me.." "please Y/N?" I paused but gave in. "Fine. Enid and I got in a fight." His eyes widened. "what? Why?" "I-It's stupid." "Please?" "She said that one day you'll leave me for her and you'll be so much happier. She got the worst end though. She threw the first punch and I threw the rest." I closed my eyes preparing for a mad expression and him yelling "oh my god how could you!" Or something but instead when I opened my eyes back up he was smiling. He closed the gap in between us and pecked my lips. "You know I'll never leave you for her." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Yea, But I wanted to make sure she knew that too."