Story 16: Survive The Night Part: 1

"What's so scary about a haunted house anyway?"Yoongi asked as Jin drove towards a abandoned mansion.

He thought it'll give a good thrill for the maknaes this time at night, almost midnight.

"From what I heard, you can hear the whispers of the murdered victims"Jungkook spoke, excited to go to the haunted place, he always wanted to experience the paranormal activity in his life time so tonight was his night.

"Also, we can see ghosts"Taehyung chirped, excited like Jungkook.

"I don't think this is a good idea"Hoseok mumbled in a whisper, Yoongi patted his shoulder sympathetically.

"Ghosts aren't real Hoseok, I thought we went over this a million times"Yoongi comforted the younger boy, Hoseok nodded.

"Ghosts are real"Namjoon corrected as he was reading a book. "But they are harmless so you have nothing to worry about Hoseok"

Hoseok sighed in relief.

"I can't wait to see how the house looks inside"Jimin looked out the window, seeing they have arrived at haunted mansion.

All the members got out, Hoseok took some time until he gathered all his courage to get out of the truck.

"Let's go in!"Jungkook exclaimed, running inside the haunted house.

"Wait for me!"Taehyung called as he followed behind Jungkook.

"We're supposed to stick together!"Jin scolded, running after the two boys.

The four boys stood outside.

"Let's go in before something bad happens to them"Jimin sighed as he walked inside.

Namjoon followed behind.

Hoseok cling onto Yoongi in fear as the older boy sighed.

"Let's go"Yoongi mumbled, he walked inside also, the seven boys looked at the old mansion in awe.

"This place looks like no one even stepped foot in here"Jimin said, observing the place, no walls were vandalized, no furniture were damaged, nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Is this even a haunted house?"Jungkook asked, feeling extremely disappointed. "Nothing even happened here."

"According to what I searched up, many people have come here but some don't make it out"Namjoon said.

"W-what happens to the ones that don't make it out?"Hoseok asked, fear in his tone.

"Boo"

Hoseok screamed in fear as he was startled at the voice and trembled while Taehyung was laughing in the background.

"That was really funny"Taehyung laughed while wiping a tear in his eye, trying to control his laughter.

"No it wasn't"Hoseok pouted. "I'm going back to the truck"

Hoseok turned to walk away but was dragged into a room at full force.

The others turned to each other with shocked expressions, even both Taehyung and Jungkook were scared.

"Help me!"Hoseok pleaded as he banged the door with force, trying to escape the dark room, fearing for his life.

"Don't worry Hoseok, we'll get you out"Yoongi reassured the younger boy, trying to break the door down. "Namjoon help me with this because I know you can break stuff easily."Yoongi ordered.

"I don't break everything I touch"Namjoon argued.

"No time for arguing, we need to save Hoseok"Jin scolded.

Taehyung turned around as he thought he felt something on his back, he turned back to the others, watching Yoongi and Namjoon struggling to open the locked room that Hoseok was trapped in.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung turned his head to the stairs that was leading the next floor, he turned back to the others then back at the stairs. 

He began walking towards the stairs, slowly going up to the top, Jungkook turned his head up, only to see Taehyung enter a room.

Jungkook walked over to the stairs to investigate, once he made it at the top he stood by the doorway.

"Taehyung?"the younger called out to the boy.

He was about to walk in but he was pushed with full force down the stairs, groaning at each step he hit, once he hit the ground Jimin ran towards him in worry.

Jungkook slightly looked up at the stairs with blurry vision, seeing Taehyung was looking down at him.

"T-Tae..."

Jungkook closed his eyes.