48. Jingle Bells Blood

It was Christmas again, my family and I went to Sagada to celebrate. Rave, Amber, MJ, mom, and Jen weren't able to come. Rave and Amber were taken by their dead father's family with Mj's guidance while Catherine refused to go. Mom and Edward accompanied Jen to Cavite to celebrate with Mark's family. We already know Mark as a good man. They acquainted and fell in love because of our gym and we're all happy for them.

Now, not just because they're not with us it doesn't mean that we are few. There's plenty who came to celebrate. Dad, Catherine, Moe, Tiffany, Sovran, Czar and I packed our backs and drove to Sagada. Deandra broke up with Sovran and went back to America. She said to him that she has to be with her sick father and doesn't know when will she be able to come back.

Too sad that they have to end up in breaking up. Maybe, when she realized that she really loves him, she will finally come.

"Is everything prepared?" Sovran patted Moe and gave a glass of wine.

"Yup! The cameras are already set and the locks were all secured." He answered confidently and checked on the window. "So this was Scion and Brazen's love nest, huh?" He looked at Sovran like I don't exist in front of them.

"That's not all. There's plenty of it to mention and I swear to you, you'll only forget it." He answered and stares at me. "I have witnessed that one moment when you were kissing near the tents. Wow, I was just there watching while the both of you were getting hot on each other but suddenly, he shoved you into your tent and closed it."

"What?! You, idiot!" I slapped his chest and passed over him. "Where's our privacy?" I raised my arms and shook my head in disappointment.

"That's what he asked me too." Sovran chuckled and sits on the couch. "We grew up together and I can always witness what was going on. He called me intrusive. Well, we are just the same. We would always bully each other."

I rolled my eyes and realized that Moe was with us. I forgot that he's still there listening. He sat beside me and gave a glass of wine.

"Go upstairs, Brazen. It was a tiring journey and you have to rest." He calmly said and opened another bottle of wine. We heard laughter from the kitchen and the footsteps were getting close. Tiffany and dad were the ones making the noise.

"Brazen, you're still awake? Why don't you rest? You'll need it tomorrow

"Brazen, you're still awake? Why don't you rest? You'll need it tomorrow." Dad said after he saw me. I let out a sigh, emptied my glass and went to my room. 'Why do I feel like they're trying to get rid of me? All of them are driving me away saying that I have to rest.'

Anyway, they're right. I have a baby to take care of.

"Baby, you're so beautiful." I smiled as I watch Czar sleeping loudly in the crib then I went to my bed and slept beside Catherine.

*tweet tweet tweet*

"Ma- ma- ma-"

Mmm... The sun was shining brightly and I heard Czar speaking. I stand up and went to his crib and he was standing while holding on the rail. "Are you hungry, little man?" I kissed his head with thick brown hair and lifted him up to change his diaper.