65. That Christmas

The day of my family's arrival came. They checked on my shop first before going to the house. Finally, I made them proud. There's plenty of customers so Jen stayed to help Chella and I.

"Get a helper, dear. You can't do this alone." She advised us while we packed the Christmas items for the customers who were in line.

" She advised us while we packed the Christmas items for the customers who were in line

"Yes, of course. I'll post it tomorrow." I smile as I thank the customers after I handed the packages. We had overtime for more than an hour until we closed it at six o'clock. She noticed some broken but repaired parts where I had an encounter with the burglars.

"Some stupid men tried to break in." Chella told her honestly what happened. Jen screamed in surprise but sighs in relief because she saw that I'm fine but then frowned at me in horror.

"Did you-" Well, of course she's afraid I might have killed them but I shook my head in response. "Where were they now?"

"They're still confined until now. Some have broken organs, bones, severe damage with the skin and oh, well you name it. They won't be able to do it again. A lesson that no one should be doing thesame like they did." I grin and finish what's needed to be done.

The night was as cold as usual. There's bonfire and camping like how we did it before. Wines and foods were served and everything is perfect.

'I miss you, Czar.' This is the first Christmas that he will not be with us but the first one that me and my siblings were complete with their children. My son is the only one missing.

"Don't worry, Brazen. Czar will come soon before Christmas. We tried to convince his father and he said he'll think about it." Jen pats my shoulder and joined our nephews.

My sister Jen finally got the custody of her children after a long time of waiting. She filed on the court to prove that she can financially raise the children and she won the case. Today, her two sons were finally living with us and I envied her.

With Scion, I have no chance of taking Czar. He has plenty of money more than what he needs. Money cannot buy everything which Czar will never be happy with. He can buy all the toys he wants but never the happiness he can get from his father. Time is all that he will ask of him. Love will never be enough if attention is lacking.

I hope what she said earlier will come true. I couldn't wait to see him and hug his soft bubbly body.

The next day came, Jen helped Chella and I in the shop and quickly hired two attendants for my one month leave and prepared my room to fill it with stuff that Czar will surely wants. He likes playing rubberized jacks stones which caused accidents for many times so I put a playpen in a corner where he can only play.

Jollibee, McDonald's, and other stuffed toys were placed on the cabinet. We set the house for renovation and it was done in a few days. This is the reason why I love my family. Cooperation is the key to a successful relationship.