5: A Bad Day Turned Into A Good Night

2 weeks later

Jay pov

Christina has been ignorin me these past two weeks. we never talked about the kiss. everytime i tried to talk to her she would walk away or say shes busy.

she has me hooked. i got up out of bed gettin in the shower today was Saturday. me and Jaiiy made plans to go to the movies and out to eat. me her and our stud bro Rob (friend)

its now 12. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i threw on my batman boxers, black nike sports bra, and my grey sweats.

i jogged down stairs to see Jaiiy cookin. i sat at on the counter. "where ma and pops?" i asked grabbin a bacon and eatin it. "work" she said i nodded.

i hopped down when there was a knock on the door. i went and got it. when i opened the door there stood Rob. we did our lil handshake and i let her in.

"why u here so early?" i asked she took in a deep breath and gave me a look meanin 'food'. i smiled shakin my head. "Jaiiy i hope u made enough food" i said walkin into the kitchen wit Rob behind me.

"of course i knew big greedy was goin find her way over here just in time for food" she said doin a handshake wit Rob.

we sat down and started eating. until Rob broke the silence "i hope u guys dont mind but im bringin somebody to the movies wit me tonite" she said.

"so ur gonna have a date and me and Jaiiy arent?" i asked. Jaiiy held up a finger "actually im bringin Jamie" she said. 'are u serious' thats the look i was givin them.

i just shook my head and finished eatin.

7 hours later

"come on Jay!" Rob yelled from down stairs. "im comin! damn" i said fixin my tie. i walked out walkin down stairs.

i had on:

|| white true religion jeans

elbow length pink button down shirt

all white nikes

white tie ||

i had my hair up in a low ponytail. i hit the bottom step and did a wolf whistle when i seen Jaiiy and notice Rob changed her clothes.

Jaiiy had on:

|| baby blue boy skinnies

white button down

white jordans ||

of course she had her hair neatly styled wit her baby blue nerd glasses on and wit her white beanie.

Rob had on:

|| green and black tank top wit mickey on the front rollin up a blunt

dark khaki shorts

green and black coverses ||

she had her dreads down wit a black snapback. "ready to go?" i asked. they nodded we walked out the house "so ur dates are meetin us there right?" i asked and they just nodded again.

we all got into Rob car she had a white 2013 ford explorer. we hopped in and Rob drove off.

we pulled up to the movies and hopped out. we walked inside. we spotted Jamie as she ran towards Jaiiy jumpin on her. Jaiiy had a big smile on her face spinnin her around. i smiled at that.

i looked at Rob to see her huggin this lighskin girl. when they let go i felt like i was about to pass out. it was Christina she made eye contact wit me and i knew she regretted it.

i know she seen the hurt in my eyes. i quickly covered it by lookin away. Fuck, this will be fun (sarcasm). we paid for the tickets to see the new movie Annabelle.

i didnt look or go near Christina the whole time. i sat all the way in the back away from them while they sat in the middle. the movie was about to start when Rob got up leavin out.

3min she came back in but a girl was walkin behind her and they were holdin hands. Rob sat beside Christina and the girl sat on the other side of Rob.

the movie was startin. i was payin attention so much to the movie that i didnt know Christina came up to were i was. "can i sit here?" she asked makin me jump alittle.

i looked at her and she looked at me. "yea.....sure" i said lowly lookin back at the big screen. in the beginnin of the movie there was awkward silence until she started screamin and hittin me when she got scared.

i would smile or laugh from time to time so it was ok. when the movie was over we were talkin about the movie laughin at parts. "so u guys have a good time" i looked and saw a smirk on Rob face.

"u set us up" me and Christina said at the same time. we looked at eachother and started laughin. we went to golden coral sense it was right across the street.

we got a two seat table for each of us sense Jaiiy and Rob didnt want all of us sittin together. i knew wat they were tryna do and its workin.

we talked that whole night learning everything about eachother. she was perfect.

when it was time to go everybody jumped in Robs car cause the three girls got dropped off by a friend or parent.

Rob and her girl sat in the front while the rest of us were in the back. Jamie was sittin on Jaiiy lap sense there was only three seats.

we rode in silence droppin off Robs girl first. we went to Jamie house droppin off her and Christina sense she was stayin the night over dere. we got out the car except Rob.

i put my hands in my pocket lookin at Christina. "i had a good time" she said. i smiled "so did i" i said makin her smile. "well goodnight" i said givin her a kiss on the cheek.

i pulled back but she grabbed my tie kissin my lips. i licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth lettin my tounge in. our lips moved in sync makin Christina moan.

a cold chill went up my body and my stomach turn when i heard it. i pulled back puttin my head against hers. i looked in her eyes i saw somethin flash through them but i ignored it. i had my hands on her hips.

"ur not goin to run away again are u?" i asked. she smiled alittle "not this time" she said. there was a throat bein cleared. we looked up to see Jaiiy and Jamie lookin at us smilin.

Christina blushed for the first time i was like wow 'beautiful' is all i can say everything about her as well. i leaned over closer to her ear "ur cute when u blush" i whispered makin her face turn a darker red.

the girls went into the house and me and Jaiiy got back in Rob car drivin home.

today was a good day

---

×Makayla×