18: Full Moon

2 days later

Jay pov

i woke up to Chris beside me. i pulled her closer to me as our legs were tangled together. i closed my eyes fallin back to sleep.

when my alarm went off Chris got ontop of me turnin it off. she layed her head on my chest tryin to fall back to sleep.

"babe come on time to get ready for skool" i whispered earnin a groan from her. she got up walkin to the bathroom.

"can i join?" i asked hopefully. she looked back at me with a smirk "srry babe u have to wait till tonite" she giggled closin the bathroom door leavin me frustrated.

i got out of bed 20min later goin into the bathroom brushin my teeth. "Jay can u hand me my towl?" Chris said holdin out her hand.

"u gotta come and get it" i said wit a smirk whippin my mouth. "babe" she whined. i huffed "fine" i handed her the towel walkin out the bathroom.

when she got out the bathroom i went in takin a shower. i put on:

|| grey adidas sweat shirt

   grey sweat pants

   grey adidas shoes ||

Christina had on the same but hers was all black. sense it was January and hella cold.

i looked at Chris to see her eyes were glowin red. "babe ur eyes" i said handin her my sunglasses.

"yea my parents told me this will happen they are gonna be red all day until the full moon is over" she said puttin them on.

"are u sure u should go to skool? glasses arent aloud" i said wrappin my arms around her waist.

she huffed "fine then ill stay here" she said layin back on my bed poutin. i climbed ontop of her peckin her lips.

"dont make dat face ill be back and remember wat tonite is" i said wit a smirk as she place.

"u goin be makin love faces, makin love faces" i sung makin her turn redder.

"go to skool before u be late" she said pushin me off her. "ok ok love you" i said walkin towards da door. "love you too big baby" she said back.

.....

i pulled up to skool wit Jaiiy pullin up beside me. i walked up to her "where were u last night?" i asked.

"at Jamies why?" she asked lookin at me "oh nuffin just checkin" i said lookin away from her.

"awww was u worried?" she said in a baby voice. "naw lil nigga" we started bustin out laughin.

"so where Jamie?" i asked. "at her house" Jaiiy said. "the eyes" i said and she nodded.

......

skool day went by slowly i was mostly sleep. it was so borin and painful without Chris.

i hopped in my car drivin to my destination makin sure everything was set up then i drove home.

when i got there i went up to my room to find Christana sleep. i took off my clothes settin my alarm.

i climbed in bed wrappin my arms around her waist. she instantly moved closer cuddling into my body.

---

×Makayla×