33: Down Hill

Jay pov

when Jaiiy told me she was on her way there was a knock at the door.

i threw on my sweats and a tee shirt. Chris did the same followin me down stairs.

i opened the door to see two police officers. one pushed me down to the floor pullin my arms behind my back.

they hand cuffed my wrist pullin me up. " You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you" the officer said.

"is ur name Christina Hills?" the other officer asked.

"yes why is she gettin arrested" Chris said as tears ran down her face. but they didnt answer her they put me in the back of a cop car and put Chris in another car.

i was so confused i get locked up the day my parents die. my life is goin down hill.

...

Jaiiy pov

when i got to the house it was empty no Jay or Christina. "where could they be?" Jamie thought out loud.

my phone started ringing in my pocket. i answered it "an incoming call from District Of Columbia Jail would u like to accept?"

i accepted the call. "Jaiiy?" i heard Jay say. "r u in jail?" i asked. "look ill explain later just get 2 grand out our stash and come bail me out" she said quickly.

"alright im on my way" i said ending the call.

---

×Makayla×