6: Wake Up Call

Jaiiy pov

there was a knock on the front door around 11am today was sunday morning. i went and opened it to see Jamie and Christina. i gave them a hug.

"wheres Jay?" Christina asked "why? u want to see ur boo boo" i cooed she held up her middle finger. I laughed and told her where Jay room was and she left.

i looked at Jamie to see her lookin down playin wit her fingers. i grabbed her hands in mine lacin them together. she looked up at me and smiled alittle.

"u okay babe?" i asked. she looked down noddin as her smile widened. i put my hand under her chin liftin her face up capturin her lips in mine.

she kissed me back wrappin her arms around my neck. she pulled back a minute or two catchin her breath. we sat on the couch cuddlin watchin tv.

Christina pov

i walked to where Jaiiy told me were Jay room was. i walked in to see a neat clean room. i seen Jay on her bed sleep. she looked so cute i cant lie.

i sat on her stomach. i started smackin her cheeks smilin but she didnt wake up.

i start hittin them alittle harder. i held my hand up swinging it at full speed but a hand grabbed my wrist. i looked down to see Jay wit a smirk on her face.

she flipped us over makin me squeal. she was now hoverin over me. "wat are u doin?" she asked. "nuffin" i said quickly makin a grin pop up on her face.

she kissed my cheek gettin up and grabbin things walkin through a door wat im guessin was the bathroom. i got off the bed lookin around.

15min later i layed on the bed as the door opened walkin out a wet Jay. i bit mg lip tryin to keep my body undercontrol. she had on superman boxer briefs and a black nike sports bra.

i looked her up and down her hair was wet makin the water drip from her towl on her shoulders to her abs. she killin me and we aint even together.

Jay pov

i started dryin my hair wit my blow dryer when i heard a low growl. i looked back at Christina as she stared at me.

"u ok over there?" i asked wit a eyebrow raised. she nodded quickly. i nodded and continued to dry my hair. when i was done i dryed my body from the water.

---

Do yall like dis book? 7 comments for another update

×Makayla×