24: Protection

Jay pov

"u know this all ur fuckin fault shes in here!!" Jaiiy yelled. i was in the hospital bed.

i woke up like 20min ago just as Christina tried to walk in.

"im srry i didnt know this was goin to happen" Christina cried. "u shouldnt have left her in the woods by herself anyway now my fuckin sister is in a hospital bed because of u!" Jaiiy yelled.

"ik ik im srry its all my fault" she cried. "can i see her" Chris asked. "no u need to leave" Jaiiy said dryly.

"just tell her im srry and i love her" she said and i heard footsteps walkin away.

....

i walked into skool with my crutches. the doctor said i was fine just a messed up leg and that it will heal in a couple weeks. so its wrapped up in a cast.

i have a black eye and had to get 6 stitches on my shoulder. i sat down in my seat in class beside Jaiiy but i was the only person in the room.

Christina walked in. i dont hate her i dont. i know that i deserved this because i hurted her.

she looked at me and looked like she wanted to cry. she dropped her bag runnin over to me. her arms wrapped around my neck as she hugged me.

"im srry i love u so much im so srry" she cried on my shoulder. i opened my mouth to say somethin but she was pulled off of me by Jaiiy.

"dont fuckin touch her u hurt her enough" she said through gritted teeth.

Christina looked at me but all i did was look down and i know that hurted her the most.

i was quiet the whole day through skool until it was our last period. gym.

the gym teacher told me to sit on the bleachers until i was healed. i sat down as my class mates came out of the locker rooms.

i saw Chris come out but i put my head down before she can look at me. i turned up my music blockin my surroundings.

......

somebody tapped my shoulder. i looked up and it was Jamie. i took my headphones off.

"time to go" she said. i got up usin my crutches. i followed her out the skool to Jaiiy truck.

when we got into the house i walked up to my room. Jaiiy tried to help me but i denied her help.

i layed on my bed turnin on the tv. my window flew open to reveal Christina.

i just stared at her as she looked nervous walkin towards me. "im not gonna bite" i joked.

like i said im not mad at her i deserved this. she cracked a little smile sittin beside me.

she put her hands in her lap lookin at me "im srry" she said layin her head on my shoulder. "stop sayin srry i deserved this" i said.

"no u didnt i should have believed u i just got so jealous and angry" she confessed.

my bedroom door opened to reveal Jamie wit a plate of food. me and Chris frozed as Jamie stared wide eyed at us.

---

×Makayla×