31: Present

Jaiiy pov

"strawberrys?" i asked. "yea" Jamie answered. i took off the blind fold.

"ur turn" i said she turned around as i tied it around her head. we are playin the kissin challenge.

i grabbed the lemon rubbin it on my lips. i held her nose kissin her. i pulled back. she licked her lips tryin to get the taste.

"somethin sour?" she asked. "mmhmm" i said. "again" she said. i smiled puttin some more around my lips kissin her again.

"grape fruit?" she asked. "nope" i said "ummm" she licked her lips again "lemon?" she asked.

"yes" i answered. she took off the blind. we heard the front door open and close.

Mr. and Mrs. Davis walked into the kitchen. "hey Mr. and Mrs. Davis" i greeted.

"u never learned" Mr. Marcus chuckled "call us Marcus and Daisy" he added. i smiled and nodded.

...

we were now in Jamie room layin on her bed. i climbed ontop of her kissin her lips.

she gripped the back of my neck deepinin the kiss. she moaned quietly in my mouth.

i kissed down her neck as she tried to catch her breath. "dont u think we should be doin this....with my parents downstairs" she breathed out.

"well their about to leave so ur gonna have to stay quiet until they do" i said unclipin her bra. she turned a bright red makin me smile.

i kissed her chest as my hands roamed over her body. i left 2 hickies on her neck and chest.

i flicked my tounge over her nipple earnin a moan. i sucked on her breast movin down her stomach leavin a trail of love bites.

i pulled her panties down trailing my tounge from her stomach to her pussy lips.

i sucked on her lips makin her moan. "wait wait" Jamie whispered. i looked up.

"am i that bad?" i joked. she giggled "no ur the best i just have something plus my parents are gone" she smiled gettin up.

she walked out the closet wit a purple and pink box.

---

×Makayla×