34: Bail

Jay pov

"Jay Williams ur free to go" the officer said unlockin the gate. i hopped up walkin behind the officer.

i saw Jaiiy and Jamie. i ran over to them huggin dem. "wheres Christina?" Jamie asked.

"idk i think the cops took her home" i said. "who put u in jail?" Jaiiy asked started up her truck and drivin off.

"her parents...they said i kidnapped her" i said gettin mad. "why would they think that?" Jaiiy asked.

i told dem the whole story about wat happened tonite. "u wanna stop by her house?" Jaiiy asked.

"naw ill see her tomorrow in class" i said. we dropped Jamie off and went home.

"so how did u find out about mom and dad?" Jaiiy asked as we walked in the house.

"i saw it on the news" i said as a tear ran down my face. she nodded i can tell she was tryin not to cry.

i went in my room layin down. i pulled out my phone callin Chris. "im srry but this phone number has been disconnected" i hung up.

wtf? i shrugged it off ill see her tomorrow. i turned off my light and got in bed fallin asleep.

...

i woke up the next mornin. i looked at my phone and seen no miss calls. i got up gettin in da shower.

i brushed my teeth and put on:

|| red sweat shirt (hoodie)

   red sweatpants

   red black and white jordans ||

i walked down stairs grabbin me some cereal. as i ate my cereal i texted Chris but never got a reply.

Jaiiy came down. she grabbed a banana and we left out. we decided to ride on the bus.

when we got to skool Chris wasnt in none of the classes. i went to the principle office when it was lunch time.

"wat do u need Ms. Williams" our principle asked me. "i wanted to know did Christina Hill parents call in to say she wasnt comin in today" i said sittin back in the chair.

"no...she got transfered" she said lookin at me. "where?" i asked quickly.

"srry hun cant give u that kind of information" she said. i let out a sigh i felt like cryin. a tear ran down my face but i whipped it.

---

Comment Need Feedback

×Makayla×