29: Boy Toy Pt. 2

Jay pov

im meetin Chris parents tonite. wat if dey dont like me? wat if they are homophobic? wat if-

"Jay were here" Chris said cuttin me out my thoughts. we were at starbucks meetin her boy toy watever his name is.

we got out my truck. she grabbed my hand as we walked in. some lightskin nigga wit dark brown hair and brown eyes stood up smilin all in my girls face.

Chris let go of my hand runnin over huggin the dude makin me more mad. Chris looked at me and i looked at her wit a blank stare.

"baby i know ur mad hes just a friend ok? and im a lesbian remember" she said inside my head that made me relax alittle.

we all sat down in the booth. "Jake this is my girlfriend Jay and Jay this is my bestfriend Jake" she introduced.

he held out his hand but i just nodded my head as of sayin wassup. he awkwardly put his hand away.

i felt an elbow connect wit my ribs. i groaned alittle not tryin to be loud. i looked at Chris and she was givin me the death glare.

i can tell they were translatin through their heads because they kept givin eachother looks.

he had a sad look on his face when he glanced at me and Chris looked mad.

i grabbed her hand squeezin it makin her look at me. i stood up pullin her wit me.

"excuse us for a minute" i said to the Jake guy. i pulled Chris into the restroom.

"why the face?" i asked leanin against the wall. "Jake wastheoneinthewoods" she said quickly.

"wat?" i asked. she let out a sigh "Jake was the one in the woods that attacked u" she said lookin down.

i clenched my jaw about to walk out but she grabbed my arm. "stop Jay he didnt know he thought u were tryin to hurt me" she said.

"and can u be more nicer?" she asked. "no" i said bluntly. "pls for me" she pouted.

i looked at her which was a mistake "fine" i gave in. she smiled peckin my lips and grabbin my hand.

"i told him how u got jealous too" she said wit a smirk. i was about to say somethin but we were already at the table.

we sat down "srry about earlier" i apologized. he nodded "and srry about the woods thing i was just protectin Christina" he said.

i slid my hand up Chris thigh as she talked to Jake. i rubbed my fingers up her pussy makin her jump alittle.

"u ok?" Jake asked lookin concerned. "yea im ok" she said. "waiter can i get a water" she called out.

"three" i said to the waiter that nodded. Chris glanced at me then started talkin to Jake again.

the waiter sat our drinks down. as Chris drunk some of her water i rubbed her alittle faster.

she started coughin. i patted her back "u ok babe?" i asked lookin concerned. she glared at me still coughin.

she looked at the time when she calmed down her eyes got wider. "we gotta go get ready" she said standin up. i put a ten on the table.

we said by to Jake and walked out headin to my house.

---

×Makayla×