25: Caught

Jay pov

Jamie was about to run out but Christina caught her closin the door. "sit" she told Jamie and she did as told.

"why is she here? u know Jaiiy is goin to kurk" Jamie said lookin at me.

"thats why Jaiiy is not goin to find out, what happened to me was my fault" i said "both...both of our faults" Chris added.

"i dont hate Chris like come on shes the love of my life and i dought she hates me anymore" i said lookin at Jamie.

"i never hated u baby" Chris said lookin at me. i smiled at her as she sat beside me wrappin her arms around my waist.

she layed her head on my shoulder. "so Jaiiy can not know" i said to Jamie. she nodded smiling.

"Jamie i need help w-" she stopped as she looked over the three of us. "shit" i muttered. Christina tightened her arms around my waist.

"im callin the cops" Jaiiy said walkin out. i grabbed my crutches catchin up to her.

"cant u see that im happy" i yelled as she walked down the steps but stopped. she turned towards me.

"how can u be happy with somebody that put u in the hospital" she yelled back gettin in my face.

"shes the love of my life, my mate, soulmate, the one i can spend the rest of my life with, u know wat would have happened if i rejected her which i will never do, i seen the hurt in ur eyes when u looked at Jamie as she was slowly dyin, im gonna feel the same way u fuckin felt, hurt, and ur gonna be the reason for that" i yelled.

she had regret writtin all over her face. "im srry" she said lookin me in my eyes. "u damn skippy" i said.

i went back into my room. Jamie walked out closin the door. i put my crutches down as Chris helped me in bed.

she whiped away my tears that i didnt know had fallen. i layed my head on her chest as she held me.

"r u ok" she asked after 10min. "yea" i sighed "im just glad i got that off my chest" i added.

she kissed my forehead playin wit my hair. "u know ive been thinkin about cuttin my hair" i said.

"how?" she asked. "like Jaiiy's" i said.

"r u sure?" she asked. "yea....wat do u think?" i asked.

"watever makes u happy im happy too" she said. i looked up at her lookin into her blue eyes as she smiled at me.

i smiled kissin her lips. she pulled me closer slippin her toungue in. i sucked on her toungue as she moaned loudly makin my stomach turn.

i smiled pullin back i love that feeling. i kissed her neck layin my head bck on her chest.

"i love you" i said

"i love you too" she replied

---

×Makayla×