CHAPTER-7

CALL FROM LUCKNOW

Days started passing...Khushi is now 3 months pregnant... Arnav was following her gynecologist strictly...

One Sunday Khushi got a call...she answered it and the news that she got made her jump in joy...she ran to Arnav who was busy with his plants and hugged him tightly...Arnav got startled... "What happened...you feeling any pain?"

"No Arnavji...you know I got a call from Lucknow...jiji is getting engaged...they told me to come soon....i am so happy..." but suddenly stopped feeling her Arnavji not responding...she softly spoke... "Arnavji you will let me go there no?"

"I don't know Khushi...after what happened there with you...I don't think it's a good idea and now you are carrying our baby also..."

Khushi held his face with her palms saying "nothing will happen you are with me...but if you don't want I will not go...its fine"

Arnav knew how much Khushi loves Payal so he didn't had a heart to let her down...

"OK you can go but with a condition!!!"

"What?"

"I will accompany you...there I can also check on AR's Lucknow branch....when I will be in office you can meet them... and we will both live in SheeshMahal"...khushi happily nodded and hugged him more nuzzling his chest...he readily reciprocated her initiations...but somehow he doesn't know why this call from Lucknow was giving him negative vibes....

short update...enjoy...