CHAPTER-38

SHATTERED

It was all set...the day came of their departure...they were going to Sydney to live with Arnav's cousin NK, head designer in his Sydney branch office...he was also co-partner of AR's Sydney branch...

"Khushi...come fast..."

"Blablbbbaaabaa" said Arush something joining his Papa...

"See Khushi Arush is also getting impatient...how much time you will need?"

"Laadgovernor...coming..." with one last view of the garden Khushi bid bye to the caretaker after giving him dozens of orders to take care of the house and garden...

"What are you staring at? Now you are not getting late?"

"Khushi he knows his work...that's why he is appointed as the caretaker...what's the need of your so long lectures?"

"Lecture...it was not that...I was giving him suggestions..."

"Yah from past 30 mins..."

"Blabaaaablaaaabbbbuu..."

"See he is also frustrated..."

"Like father like son...hmmp...now come we are getting late..."

"Unbelievable"

"Did you say something?"

"uh...nope...it's just you look hot...I am feeling to have you..."

"Haw...Laadgovernor...have some shame infront of your son atleast..."

"He can't get any of my words...and you were not feeling shame in the morning...who was moaning all time..." said Arnav huskily

"Arnavji..." shouted Khushi

"Ladoo...we will not talk to him...we are katti with him..."

With spending sweet time they drove towards the airport...

"Aman...go back to Delhi once we board the flight...handle AR..."

"ASR are you sure it going to work..."

"It's the only way...I have to keep them somewhere safe...and I can't trust anyone more than NK and Lav in this matter...they are family..."

"As you say..."

"Ok Ama..." before he could complete his words there was a huge blast... Arnav looked back to see his car burning in flames...his phone dropped....

Aman could hear some commotion as Arnav's cell was still connected...

"ASR...ASR...you there?" he called nervously but got no response...he was little far from the family but the family heard him by now...

"Aman...you found them....where are they?" Asked Arjun but got only silence as answer...

"Aman why are you silent? Where are they?" asked Akash shaking him...

"I got a call from him...he said he is in airport...but...but..."

"What?" asked Arjun impatiently....

"But...suddenly I heard a sound and he is not answering..."said Aman stammering...

"What is he doing in airport?" asked Manohar...

"Take me to him...please...take me to my Chotte..." cried Devyani...

They didn't waste time...hurriedly drove towards the airport... they reached there and can see police and lots of people...

"Devimaiya...keep them safe..." prayed Subhadra...they all went towards the commotion and found a burnt car and two bodies wrapped in white...they were shocked...suddenly Aman shouted