CHAPTER- 12

HER SAVIOR

Payal somehow managed to take Arnav's number from Khushi...she tried to call but it was on hold...the next time she tried Pratik caught her and feeling something fishy took her cell away... she didn't knew how she can save her baby sister now... they were all making arrangements to get Khushi married with that Dev one day before...yes she tried to inform Dev yesterday night but he was one step ahead...he called them and said that he wants to marry her the next day only as he can't wait...he have to resume his work urgently...Payal was feeling helpless but suddenly something caught her eyes and she ran towards the backside of the house...

Khushiwas crying constantly...only one name was in her lips...she didn't knew what willhappen next...she was afraid for her baby...for her Arnavji...Garima and Madhumatiforcefully made her wear a red sari...she was crying...suddenly someone broke thewindow...she was shocked to see the man infront of her...her Arnavji ...her savior...

Arnav ran towards her and took her in his arms...he was so relieved to see his Khushi...finally...Khushi held him as her life depend on him which was true though... she clutched his collar and cried bitterly...

"Don't cry dear...relax...I am here...with you...no one can harm you..." he tried to sooth her... "Please Khushi stop crying...our baby will get affected...we have to move now..."

That gain back Khushi's senses...she looked up at him

"Khushi we have to move now...Payal informed they had spread their men so that you can't run away.... First have this chocolate...Payal said they didn't give you food since morning..." with that he feed her with much care...then picked her in his arms protectively and left from the window...Khushi had already worn a burkha given by Payal...so no one noticed them...he drove his car towards SheeshMahal...there ASR's chopper was ready to take them away and before anyone can get any clue Arnav and Khushi were on their way to Mumbai....there Payal also left lying about her friend's accident and board the train to Mumbai...

Payal noticed a girl wearing a burkha passing by... she requested her to give her the burkha and gave her some money...she thought to make Khushi wear the burkha and help her in leaving the house...she had already booked two train tickets to Mumbai by the help of her friend who lives there... she can't live with her family any more...their selfishness, cruelness left no feelings in her heart for them...she will be brave and take her baby sister to her husband...

But she saw someone coming towards their house...she was shocked to see Arnav there...she quickly ran towards him and holding his hands ran towards the window of Khushi's room...

Arnav was stupefied and asked "what happen Payal? Why you brought me here? I want to see Khushi...let me go in..."

Payal narrated the whole story...she could see his rage...

"Arnavji...bhaiya and Dev's men are all over here...Bhaiya closed this window from outside but I don't have the key...this is the only way you can take Khushi, she is very weak...she can't take any more harshness...don't face the family now, it will create more problems...she needs you more...she didn't eat anything since morning..."

"Arnavji I want to say something" and with that narrated him what she heard today morning...

He was shocked initially but soon got back his senses and asked her to increase the volume of music system and guard them as well...

Meanwhile he broke the window and took her sister away...she had seen all from far...she was happy seeing so much love in Arnav's eyes for Khushi...finally her baby sister will be happy...

She then took her purse and lied to Garima about her friend...she once looked them all for the last time and left...they were all busy in arrangements of the marriage that will never happen...

Payal came out her thoughts by the train horn sound...finally she was in Mumbai...