CHAPTER-21

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Shantivan was full of hustle bustle today... there were decorations going on... Arnav and Akash are incharge of the party... suddenly the doorbell ranged and the people standing there caught Arnav's attention...he gritted his teeth...he didn't know he have to face them... all greeted Arjun, Sheena and Anjali...

"Ohh my my...Arnav you are failing your father by your charm and looks..." said Sheena cheekily...

Arnav rolled his eyes...he never liked her...

Arjun and Arnav just shared a look to each other... but today someone infuriated him...his blood boiled seeing Anjali... not to ruin his Chacha- Chachi's precious day he tried to left the place but was stopped by someone...

"Chotte..."

"Bua...I missed you so much..." he hugged her urgently... after his mother she took care of him...she tried to give her motherly love but due to work she can't gave him enough time but was always beside him...

"How are you?"

"I am fine...let's talk in my room...come..." and they left... all were happy seeing Arnav happy...they knew what Anusha is for him...

But someone was confused... "Why didn't Bhai talk to me? Not even noticed me..." said Anjali but shrugged off as she knew his odd mood swings...

Later that evening the party started...the cake was cut and all were enjoying...

"Just few hours Khushi...I will be with you..." Arnav reminded himself time to time noticing his watch every now and then...

Suddenly the lights went off and he can see his bua standing on the stage with a mike...

"Ladies and gentlemen...we are grateful that you came here to share our happiness...but now I want to make an announcement to double the happiness... it's known by all that Raizada's and Kapoor's are merging business but there is something more...we thought to merge not only professionally but personally too...So here I make the announcement of my nephew the great Arnav Singh Raizada and Kapoor's only daughter Sheetal Kapoor's togetherness... they will be tying the knot soon..."

Sheetal came on stage and stood beside Anusha...All were congratulating her...

Arnav stood there stunned...his temper was reaching its height... he can see everyone of his family happy and congratulating Sheetal...that meant all knew about the news...

"Enough" came a roar...

"I said enough...everybody out...the party is over...just get the hell out of here..."

All were stunned by his voice but left the place hurriedly as no one want to be the prey of mighty ASR....

"Is this the way to speak Arnav? Where are your manners?" came a stern voice of Anusha...

"How can you announce my marriage without my consent?"

"So what's wrong in that... Sheetal is a good girl, you both work together, knew each other from years...there's nothing wrong if we all choose her as our daughter in law..."

"But I didn't approve her as my wife...and I will never...it will be my decision whom I should marry..."

"ASR...what's wrong in me...I am capable to be your wife in all way... we are good friends and I like you, we will be good together..."

"We are not friends Sheetal...you were just a model of my company...we have no relation more than that...you and I can never be We ...do you get that?"

"You are insulting my friend Bhai...She is perfect for you..." said Anjali....

"You just shut up...I don't want to hear a word from you...." Scoffed Arnav

All were stunned hearing Arnav's voice with Anjali...he never behaved like that with her...

"I am not hearing any of your words...it's my final decision you will get married to Sheetal you like it or not..." said Anusha...but what she heard next surprised her and also the rest of the family...First time they heard Arnav being so rude to them...

"And I will see who will force me...I least care of your decision..."

"Arnav!!!! Mind your language...we have the right...we are your family..."

"You remembered!!! Surprising...but I am not Arjun Singh Raizada that I will marry for business... just get that in your mind you all...I am not marrying Sheetal Kapoor..." with that he left the place hurriedly...

He was driving his car in full speed...he didn't know how to calm himself....all the events were flashing infront of his eyes...suddenly a car came from offside...he didn't knew how to manage the car and boom...his car crashed... "Khushi" blood oozed out of his head and his vision went black...

"Arnavjiiiiiiii"got up Khushi with a heart wrenching shout....

enjoy friends...thank you for your support....