CHAPTER-17

flashbacks are in italics...thank you for your support...enjoy...

STRUGGLE

After few days, Arnav blindfolded Khushi and took her to a room...

"Where are you taking me?"

"Surprise...." Shouted Arnav and opened her blindfold

Khushi was stunned seeing the decorations...the room was decorated half in blue and other half in pink....different types of toys, clothes, baby items and what not...

"Arnavji...what have you done?" asked Khushi hands on her waist

"What you didn't like it? I knew it... these flowers are not so going and the cartoons should be little brighter" said Arnav scrutinizing the room...

"Are you mad?"

"What do you mean? My baby will need a room of her own...and everything should be according to her taste..." frowned Arnav

"Mind you...our baby will be with us in our room till he is 4 or even more and here you started decorating his room when he is in my womb only... all these are waste...and at that time you will again renovate the room saying these got old....So all the money got wasted..." said Khushi trying to get some logic in his mind...

"don't do money money...all this money of mine is for them only...I will pamper them and fulfill all their demands...My kids will get all the world's happiness..." said Arnav determined...

"No Arnavji...I don't want that..." said Khushi softly...

"What?" said a confused Arnav making her sit on his lap caressing their child...

"I want them to be like you... they have to understand the value of money....they have to earn things not get by you...we will support them...show them path but they have to walk on it by themselves...we will help them but only to a certain limit...they have to understand how you built this empire by your blood and sweat....they have to struggle by their own..." said Khushi resting her head in his chest...

"Arnav when are you thinking you will join office? You have completed your MBA..." asked Arjun to a 22 year old Arnav who was helping Manohar to prepare some presentations...

"yeah Arnav...you should do that soon...you know Maa...he is so talented and sharp in such a young age...he just sorted two of our deals within minutes though he had his masters in fashion designing, completely different from our field...we don't want to lose such a gem" said a very impressed Manohar...

"Why not Business is in his blood..." smiled Devyani

"I want to say something... since I have interest in fashion designing I am thinking to setup a business in that field... I don't want to join our family business..." said Arnav

"Are you mad? Just stop your nonsense...you fool, you got an established business you just have to flourish it, take it at top with your skills but leaving that you want to waste time setting up something new.... How sure you are that the business will work up?" said Arjun angrily...

"I want to establish my own business...it will take time but I want to stand by my own..." answered Arnav calmly

"And you think it's so easy... I am not agreeing with your decision just drop all these useless ideas and join Delhi office from tomorrow..." ordered Arjun

"Chachaji, Dadi, Nani...I want to prove myself...my plan is ready and I want to follow that...and coming to you Mr. Raizada I least care about you agreeing or not..."