CHAPTER-24

FAMILY SUPPORT

With Arnav and Khushi a furious Arjun entered their room with all the family members following him...

"What rubbish are you saying?" shouted Arjun..

"It's the truth..." answered Arnav calmly...

"Arnav you didn't care to inform us" asked Anusha sternly...

"Bua we married hurriedly due to some circumstances...we thought to inform you but at that time Nani just recovered from a severe heart operation...later I got busy with Mumbai Branch as it was in its initials...then we had to face some problems which took months to recover our mental stability..."

"You should have informed us Chotte...."

"Dadi, believe me we didn't have that much time...Khushi was not safe in Lucknow and I can't leave her there alone...so I had to marry her hurriedly... it'sentirely my fault... even you all know her how much she dreamt to get married traditionally with all the rituals enjoying with you all...but at that time to save her from some cruel lustful eyes I had to act fast..."

"Like mother like daughter...as your mother trapped Arti...you did same with Arnav... all this is a plan to trap him...such a cheap girl you are..."

"Mr.Raizada not a word more...if this is what my wife will get then I am sorry to say Dadi I will not be able to live here a second more..." spoke Arnav angrily...

"Bhai how can you leave us for this mere girl? Is she that important?" accused Anjali

"You even don't know what she is for me...what all I can do for her...here present each and everyone knows that..."

"Arjun!!!! They are tired and need rest you leave now..." said Devyani to cool Arnav's anger. Arjun glaring both Arnav and Khushi left the place followed by Sheena, Sheetal and Anjali...

"Beta stop crying don't take his words in your heart...you shouldn't cry in this state..." said Manohar worryingly...

"I am sorry it's all because of me... he had to marry me without your consent" cried Khushi...

"No...No Khushi you don't cry...we all know if Chotte did something then there must be some serious emergency that he had to take such decision..."

"And we also knew Bhai must have demanded rather than proposed you for the marriage....and like every other time you agreed without any hesitation giving up all your dreams of daily soap marriage...Really Khushi you didn't changed all over the years..." said Akash trying to ease her mood...

"Excuse me Akash I am present here...just give me minimum respect by not badmouthing me infront of me..." said Arnav sarcastically

"Stop you both...let Khushi take some rest..." said Manorama caressing her head...

"Chachiji...Dadi...Nani...you are all not angry na?" asked Khushi with choked voice...

"We were not angry...just upset for not witnessing your marriage...but not anymore...why would we? We always wanted you to be our Bahu as my Arti wished that... but after we shifted we lost contact with you...we lost hope of getting you back...but now my Arti's last wish got fulfilled... and also as you are giving such a precious gift...our all sadness flew away..." said Subhadra caressing her baby bump....

"But from now you both will live here with us...I also want to fight with my daughter-in-law and gossip about her with my friends...and above all I want to play with my grandson...ohh I can't wait more..." said Manorama dramatically trying to lighten the environment...

"Our Chotte's Chotte...oh I am so happy..." said Devyani...

"What Dadi...you too...sorry to say but it is your Chotte's princess..."

"See na Dadi he never listens to me... its Chotte's  Chotte only...." She huffed...

"Princess"

"Chotte's Chotte..."

"I said it's my princess" said Arnav...enjoying his feisty kitten...he continued the fight to distract her from the current situation...he every time gets surprised how seriously khushi fights with him in this matter...she so wanted to have a son who will  be his mini version...he also wished secretly that Khushi's wish get fulfilled...he can have his princess later...

"My Ladoo..."

"Khushi!!!! for the last time it's my Princess"

"Laadgovernor....it's my prince...."

"Nothing changed Devyani...." Said a smiling Subhadra...

"You are right Maaji... only Khushi has the power to take him out of his shell..." said Manorama with happy tears...

"She is the only light in his dark life" sighed Manohar...

"Thank you Devimaiya...you didn't separate them...bless them with lifetime togetherness Maa" prayed Devyani....

Arnav Khushi were busy fighting completely unaware of the fact that they were being admired by their family...All left smiling...it's not every day they see their Arnav like this...but seems now it will be a daily affair...

"Sheetal stop...where are you going?"

"What's left now Anjali?"

"And you will let that cheap middle class girl win over you"

"What can I do? Nothing left"

"Come on Sheetal...you can't accept your defeat so easily..."

"Can't you see they have the full family support?"

"not full family...I am not supporting them...Papa is not with them...she just don't deserve... you have to fight to remove her from Bhai's life and make him yours...Only you deserve to be Mrs. ASR... And I am with you in this..."

"But they are having a child...their bond will get stronger..."

"Oh cut the crap...Bhai is in fashion business...linkups are common...we just have to make it such big issue that it breaks Khushi completely and she herself leave Bhai... and the child so let me remind you...it is yet to born... Anything can happen..." winked Anjali

"You are right...I want ASR...he is only mine...I will make him mine at any cost..." said a determined Sheetal

"Now just wait and watch Khushi what hits you....I was searching you but you yourself came into my clutches...I will destroy you..." thought Anjali an evil smirk adorned her lips...

They left the place without knowing that their conversation was completely witnessed by someone...