A/N + NEW BOOK + SUGGESTION

I'm out of words to write down, but I can surely say that I can't BELIEVE THAT I FINISHED OFF ANGELS AND DEMONS.

I'm estatic that I finally finished off the book. And I'm quite sad that I did, 'cause over these few months, I really enjoyed writing this book and sharing it with all my wonderful readers on Wattpad.

To the readers/ voters/ commenters I'd like to give a big thanks for taking the time to actually read my book, whilst leaving behind some comments and votes. Even if you didn't I still appreciate that you all supported this book from the beginning.

Your support really helped me out since the beginning. If it weren't for all of you, Angels and Demons wouldn't be where it is today.

So I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You are truely the best readers anyone could have ever asked for.

You all are awesome.

To make things even way, better, I wanted to suggest something really important to you all.

I was thinking of writing another werewolf story, but this time it's about Cass and Syllas. Would it be a good idea to write on the both of them?

Or maybe a story on Ruth and Lucas? How does that sound? Is it a good idea?

Are there any suggestions that you might want to give on planning my next werewolf story? Tell me all your suggestion on comment. I'll try my best to answers to you all. Thanks.

Plus, I know this is long and I'm really sorry, I never intended to write something so long.

I just published my next short story called: When He Loves

It's available on my profile. Two chapters are updated everyday. Don't miss out! 😃😃😃

You can find it under my profile name @Emma5304.

Now for the last time, thank you everyone. And keep being awesome.

Much love,
Emma5304