Boys At Camp | 3

I landed in the water with an ungraceful splash, along with half the other guys at camp. Everyone was swimming around and talking, but I wasn't feeling very social. I simply stretched out and floated on my back, not wanting to talk to anyone. Sadly, luck just wasn't on my side today.

As soon as I stretched out someone jumped off of the dock and landed right beside me, dunking me under water. Thankfully, I learned to swim pretty well after being pushed into the pool several times during swim class. I quickly swam back up to the surface and sucked in a breath, turning to glare at the kid that dunked me under.

But I didn't see anyone. I furrowed my brows in confusion, wondering where the kid had gone. The I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw someone who was the definition of fucking hot. His hair looked perfect even though it was wet, his stomach was toned, but he didn't have abs, and damn his face was just.. Wow..

"You got a little drool there." He said, pointing to my mouth with a smirk on his face. And that was enough to burst my bubble. I finally came back down to Earth and remembered that this was a typical popular dickhead. "Asshole." I mumbled to myself, but of course, he heard me. "I bet you'd like to see mine." He said, his smirk growing.

"Please, just go fuck yourself." I said, already annoyed with his cockiness. Haha, I just said cock in my head. "Or I could fuck you." He said suggestively, moving closer to me. "RAPE!" I yelled, giving him a pimp slap to the face. "HELP, HELP! BLOW YOUR RAPE WHISTLES PEOPLE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" I yelled, quickly swimming away before he could grab me.

I swam over to Chase and Nate, who were standing in the shallow end talking. I quickly hid behind them, peeking between the two to see if the kid was still following me. I probably shouldn't have back handed him. Not such a good idea. He was way bigger than me, making me look like a string bean.

"What are you doing?" Nate asked with an amused smile. "Running from my fifth grade bully." I said sarcastically. They both laughed at my sarcasm, thinking this whole situation was funny. "What? This is serious! I'm hiding!" I yelled. "Bye bye." Chase said, then the two of them swam away. "Get back here ya' dickheads!" I yelled across the lake, earning a few odd stares.

"There you are!" I turned my head and saw the same kid. My eyes widened and I quickly swam over to the dock where the counselors were. "HELP! HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled, grabbing the leg of one of the counselors. "Get off me!" He yelled, shaking his leg to get me off. "Liam, what are you doin' to the newbie?" The counselor said, looking at the kid that was about to tackle me.

"Just greetin' him with a little visit." He said with a charming smile. "Hey, we can't afford anymore hospital bills, just flip him off and go on." The counselor said with a fond smile on his face. "Please help me, he's gonna kill me." I whined, hugging the counselor's leg tighter. "Get off me and I'll help you." He said, continuing to shake his leg.

"Liam, you don't want me to tell Joseph that you've been hurtin' the newbies again, do you?" The counselor said. "No no, I'm good. Don't tell my dad." Liam said, hastily letting me go. "Alright then. Go on newbie, before I let him kill you." The counselor said as I freed his leg. I glared at him and climbed up onto the dock, letting my feet dangle over the water.

The sun shone on the water beautifully, making it sparkle. It looked great, and the warmth on my skin felt really good. "Wanna feel the water, newbie?" A voice said from behind me. Before I could even look to see who it was I was shoved into the water, landing with a painful belly flop. "Fuck!" I yelled in pain, holding my stomach as I went under water.

I rose to the surface and looked around. Everyone was laughing at me and my face flushed in embarrassment. "What the hell are you people looking at? Go on with your day." I yelled, gesturing for them to go away. The loudest laughter came from Chase and Nate, who were laughing hysterically behind me. "Screw you guys." I said, shaking the water out of my hair.

"Hey newbie, enjoying your swim?" Liam said, swimming over to me. "You asshole, you pushed me in!" I said, splashing water in his face. "No, I forcefully helped you into the water." He said with a smug smile. "I hate you." I sighed dramatically, pushing my hair out of my eyes. After swimming for a while it was time to go eat lunch.

We all got out of the lake and dried ourselves off, then we went to the cafeteria. I sat down with Chase and Nate, because sadly, they were my only friends here. "What is this?" I asked, poking my food with my fork. "I don't know." Chase said, looking at the food curiously. "Some kind of meat I think." Nate said, also looking at it curiously.

"Well I'm not gonna risk getting salmonella, I'd much rather go hungry." I said, pushing my tray away from me. They both nodded their heads and also shoved their trays away, just drinking their milk. "I'm gonna go get a snack." I said, standing up from the table and walking over to the vending machine. I took out a dollar bill and bought a bag of chips, noticing half the bag was air.

I sighed and turned around, seeing Liam standing behind me. "Enjoying your bag of air?" He asked, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Yes I am, thank you very much." I said, walking back over to my table. Of course, Liam followed me and sat down beside me. "Why won't you just leave me alone?" I asked miserably, laying my head down.

"Because! You're a newbie, and you're kinda cute." He said, a small smile on his lips. I blushed and opened my bag of Doritos, tossing a chip into my mouth. Liam stole one of my chips and I glared at him, slapping his hand away. "Bitch, you better not do that again. You'll get a pimp slap like earlier." I warned him, eating another chip.

Nate and Chase laughed, making Liam blush slightly. We sat there, continuing to argue and eat my Doritos, then it was time to go back to the cabins. "I guess I'll see ya' later, newbie." Liam said, smirking slightly at me. "I guess you will." I said with a sigh, nodding my head at him.

-------------------------------

I literally didn't know where to end this chapter, but here it is. Hope you're enjoying this cringe fest, if so, pls vote and comment. Thx! <3